When he tries to take your food/when you play with him: Michaelangelo

Mikey and you had gone out for pizza last night. You'd convinced Mikey that there was nine left, so that you could savor the last precious piece. You crept over to the kitchen and heated up the slice. You inhaled the delicious smell of leftover pizza and sat down to indulge. Just as you were about to take a bite, Mikey bursted in! "(Y/n)! You said there was none left!," he whined. You smiled. "Well....I may have slightly exaggerated that," you reply, shrugging your shoulders. Mikey smirked. "I'll take that," he says as he quickly runs past you and snatches the pizza right out of your hands! "Michaelangelo get back here!," you yell as you chase after him. He speeds into his room and locks the door. You reach his room start banging. "Mikey! Let me in!," you yell. "Right after I finish this delicious, beautiful, amazing pizza slice," he replies. You gasp as you just imagine what it must taste like. "Mikey," you whine. He giggles and opens the door. The pizza's gone. You groan an pout. He giggles again and puts a finger under your chin, tickling you. You start to giggle and that makes him happy. "M-Mikey s-stop I surrender! I surrender!," you say through laughs. "No way dudette! I love hearing you laugh!," he says happily. You keep laughing uncontrollably until he finally stops tickling you. Then, he walks into his room and comes back with the pizza slice cut in half. "For you my lady," he says as he hands you one half. "I love you Mikey," you say as you kiss him on the cheek. "Ditto dudette," he replies, blushing a little. "Now lets eat!," you say happily.