When you accidentally hurt him: Raphael

You and Raph were fighting. You had been playing with his favorite sais and accidentally broke one. "They were my favorite (Y/n)!," he yelled. "I didn't know that! And I said I was sorry!," you yelled back. He growled and sat down on a meditation mat in the training room. "You can't simply keep your hands off my stuff can you?," he said with some attitude. You put your hands on your hips. "I was TRYING to learn a trick that would impress you," you said with equally as much attitude. He just growled again and stood up. "Well you suck at using the sais anyway so that's IMPOSSIBLE!," he yelled. Ouch. You crossed your arms angrily and flared your nostrils. "I was trying to be a good, thoughtful girlfriend!," you yelled. "Well that's obviously impossible, too!," he yelled back. That one really hurt, but you weren't gonna back down now. "Well! Well! Maybe you-! Maybe you-!," you screamed, not able to come up with a good come back. "Can't come up with anything? Huh?!," he yelled. To Raph, this was just one of your normal fights. You would get out some feelings, pout for a day, then make up over a passionate make-out session. However, some of the things Raph was saying really bothered you and you weren't quite sure this really was just any normal fight. "If I'm such an awful girlfriend than why do you date me?!," you yelled. "You know what, I don't know!," he screamed. "Ugh! You know! I should've known better that to fall for a hot-head, mutant, insensitive, inconsiderate, unlovable boy like you!," you blurted out. Raph was shocked. You'd never said anything like that to him before, and he felt like his heart had been ripped out of his chest. His expression softened and so did yours. You regretted what you'd said. For a moment, Raph looked like he was going to cry, but he just brushed past you quickly and rushed to his room. Not knowing what to do, you just stormed out of the lair, not looking back.

*Hey Guys! I'm like, super tired so I'm only gonna write Leo and Raph tonight! Sorry! Don't worry, I'll have Donnie and Mikey's done tomorrow :)

-Jet*