When he accidentally hurts you: Donatello

You watched Donnie sit in his lab, growling every few seconds. You were worried, and you wanted to know what was wrong. Leo had told you to stay out of there, but you just wanted to know what was wrong. So, you got up and entered the lab. "Donnie?," you say. He glances at you, then looks back down. You see he's holding something. It appears to be his phone. "What are you looking at," you ask softly. He growls and shows you. A pic of April is pulled up on the screen. "April?," you say. You're a little uncomfortable about this now. "She's on a date with Casey now," he says. You're eyes widen. "I thought you were over her," you say. He stands up. "Well I'm not (Y/n), I'm not over her," he says. You instantly want to cry. "I'm not over her because she's the most amazing girl I've ever met! Now she's with Casey! Why can't you just be her (Y/n)!," he yells. Now you're crying. The most amazing girl he's ever met? "D-Donnie, I'm your girlfriend....you can't just say that to me," you say, a little angrily. "Why not? I can't tell you my feelings? I could tell April my feelings! I could tell her everything! You'll never be as good as April!," he yells. You burst into tears and run out of the lair. Donnie had just realized what he'd done. He face palmed and started crying to himself. 'What have I done' he thought. You ran into your room and locked your balcony door. You sat on your bed and cried hysterically, 'I think I just lost my boyfriend to April' you thought.