When you're Jealous: Raphael

You were helping Raph beat up some Foot soldiers, including Karai. You and him thought you'd finished them off when Karai kicked you and you went flying backwards. Then, Raph started fighting Karai, defending you. You watched them fight, then Raph had her pinned up against a wall. You smiled and knew Raph had one. The Karai started to speak. "At least take me to dinner first, Raphie," she said. Immediately, jealousy bubbled up inside you. You bursted up and ran towards Karai. Raph still had her pinned, so you just grabbed her shirt and yanked her out if his grip. Raph stood there, proud and amazed. You, then, pinned Karai to a wall. "If you ever say something like that to my boyfriend again, I'll kill you," you said. Then you threw her on the ground. "And his name's Raph, not Raphie" you say. Then, you picked her up and punched her in the face, knocking her out. You turned and smiled at Raph. He was standing there, eyes wide, mouth open, and red all over his cheeks. "What?," you ask, "She pissed me off, ok?" He smiles and walks over to you. Then, he kisses you on the forehead. "My hero," he says. "Yeah you better believe it," you say before pulling him closer to you and kissing his lips.