Asking you out: Leonardo

You were in your room trying to rearrange your closet. While doing this you, of course, found some old clothes and decided to put them on! When you finally finished, you were wearing a white fedora with a long white skirt and a blue flowery shirt. You looked in the mirror and giggled at your own reflection. Suddenly, you heard a tap on your balcony door. You walked over and opened the door, only to see Leo standing there. He was all shaky and bounced up and down like he had just drank 70 cups of coffee. You giggled. "Is everything alright, Leo," you asked. He blushed and pulled a blue rose out from behind his back. "I....well...you....uh....um....we have been....you know....hanging out together for a while....and I wanted to know.....if well," he said through stutters. Then he turned bright red. "I'm.....I'm sorry....I just," he said, looking down. You walked over and put a hand under his chin. You lifted up his head until your eyes met. "Yes," you say, smiling. "Really? You....you'll be my girlfriend!," he said happily. "It's kinda upsetting that you thought I'd say no," you say as you wrap your arms around him and hug him tightly. He hugs you back and...like wouldn't let you go for a few minutes. When he let you go you both looked at eachother, blushing like crazy. Leo had this really goofy smile on his face, and it was the most adorable smile you'd ever seen. "Wanna go get some pizza?," Leo asks, taking your hand. You nod, and then you both jump off your balcony together and head for the pizza place. The perfect team. You guys made the perfect team.