Halloween!: Donatello

You and Donnie were thrilled when Mikey told you that the costume theme was Disney! You and Donnie were just going to be DIY nerds, but this seemed so much better! You and him went to a nearby costume store and bought a Cinderella and Prince Charming set. You both excitedly changed in Donnie's lab. "I can't wait to get my hands on that CANDY!," you cheered. "I can't wait to take you to the dentist after you get a cavity from all that CANDY!," Donnie joked. You hit his arm playfully. "You know I hate the dentist!," you replied. He chuckled and showed you his costume. You twirled around in yours. Without a word, you grabbed his arm and tugged him to the surface! "To the candy!," you yelped. "Then the dentist!," he added.

You trick or treated for a while before getting SUPER tired. Donnie had suggested going back to the lair, but you insisted that you stay out a little longer. Suddenly, you heard blaring music from around the corner. You and Donnie followed it, then saw that it was a huge party! A huge party thrown by your friend! "Let's go in!," you said, a little disheartened that your friend hadn't invited you. Donnie gently grasped your shoulder. "I'm not sure we should-," he said. "Come on Donnie, let's do something spontaneous for once," you whined. He then remembered what Mikey's girl had said a few days ago and sighed. "Ok," he said softly. Party time...