When you prank him: Leonardo

You planned perfect revenge for Leo's little 'faked death' last week. You told Leo you were going out to buy some eggs and left the lair. You weren't going to buy eggs, you were going to buy food coloring. Lots of food coloring. You carefully stained up your white shirt with dark red spots. Then, you put some in your hair for dramatic effect. You got into character and hobbled into the lair. "L-Leo," you squeaked, holding your stomach. He looked at you and his eyes widened. "(Y/n)!," he yelled as he got up and rushed to your side. "F-Foot Clan....knife," you mumble as you fall into his arms. "I gotta get you to Donnie," he says, tears falling from his eyes. "N-no....just...hold...me," you say softly. He's crying now. Then, you close your eyes and let out a dramatic 'last breath'. He gasps. "(Y/n)! No! No! Please! Oh my gosh wake up! Wake up please!," he yells, shaking you. Then, you open your eyes and laugh. "Ugh five more minutes," you whine through laughter. He looks at you in shock. "You're alive! You're alive! Thank go-," he says, "Oh my gosh you were faking!" You laugh. "Yep. You scared the hell out of me now I scared the hell out of you," you reply. He thinks for a minute. Then he sighs. "We'll call it even," he says as he shakes your hand. You smirk and get up and plop onto the couch. "How bout' some Space Heroes?," you say.