When Shredder gets you: Leonardo

You were calmly walking down the sidewalk, heading for the lair. You'd gone out with some friends while Leo was on a mission. Now, exhausted from a day of fun, you just wanted to go home and snuggle up to him while you watched a Space Heroes movie together. That wasn't exactly Shredder's plan for you, though. You wandered through the streets, not suspecting a thing when suddenly, you were surrounded by Foot soldiers! You held up your hands in defense and backed away a little. "E-Easy guys. I'm almost a kunoich you know," you squeaked. Then, your back hit gently against something hard. Metal armor. You swung around and were face to face with the one and only Shredder. "L-Leonardo!," you yelped as you tried to run away, but the Foot guys stopped you. You turned back to Shredder, his eyes glaring at you, sending fear throughout your soul. "Uh...uh. L-Leo!," you yelped again. This time, you were interrupted by something hitting the back of your head hard. It felt like the handle of a blade, so it didn't cut you, but it did make you see spots in your vision. "N-no pl-please," you said as you fell to the ground and held your head. Shredder smirked slightly, then collided his foot with your skull, knocking you unconscious. The Foot soldiers lifted you up and Shredder roughly plucked a blue bow from your hair. He set it on the ground and chuckled. "Oh Leeeeooonaaarrddooo," he whispered into the sewers. Then, he pointed to a black van and the soldiers took that as an instruction. They threw your limp body into the darkness and closed the doors. Then, they drove off with you to who knows where.