When your ex-boyfriend bothers you: Raphael

You were walking home from a concert with some friends. Unfortunately, one of your friends was dating your ex, so he was there as well. You kept giving you weird looks and you kept rolling your eyes at him. Soon, all your friends left, leaving you alone with him. "So, how ya been baby," he says. "Don't call me that," you reply dryly. "Oh come on. Lets go back to my place. Have a little fun? What do ya say?," he says as he tries to put an arm around you. "No. A million times no," you reply. "C'mon baby, why? Tell me why," he replies as he pins you against a wall. You push him off. "First of all, you're dating my friend. Second, I hate you. Third, I have a boyfriend," you say. He raises an eyebrow. Then, he pushes you into an alley and grabs your butt. "Get off!," you yell. Then he grabs your boob. "Get the hell off me!," you yell louder. "Your boyfriend's a lucky guy. Lets see if his luck's finally ran out," he says as he keeps you pinned to the wall, feeling you up. "R-Raph!," you scream. Your ex chuckles and then tries to kiss you. You free your arm and punch him in the face. "Ow!," he yells. Then, he shoves you against a dumpster, hurting your shoulder. He grabs your arms and you close your eyes tight, preparing for the worst. Suddenly, he's pulled up to the roof. He had your arm in a death grip so you got pulled up too. Raph looked at him. "Let go of her arm," he says angrily. Your ex lets go. You run behind Raph. "E-Easy man. I was j-just-," your ex squeaks. Raph's fist interrupts him. "If. You. EVER. Go near her EVER again. I will kill you in the most painful way I can come up with!," Raph yells. Then, he knocks out the guy with his sai. Raph looks at you. "You ok?," he asks. You smile and hug him. "I've never been so thankful to have a hothead like you for a boyfriend," you say. He hugs you tighter. "Yeah...well," he says, blushing a little. "I love you Raph," you say. He kisses you. "I love you, too," he replies.