Mating Season: Raphael

Raph and you were training when you noticed that Raph was really jittery. You remembered Master Splinter warning you too stay away from him today. You didn't listen to him. You, however, were happy that you didn't. Raph looked so sexy while he trained. Dirty thoughts flooded your mind, but you had to try and keep your cool. "Uh Raph," you say, "Are you ok? You seem really jumpy today." He looks at you and bites his lip. He rushes to your side and uses his watch to turn human. "(Y/n)," he says. "Raph," you say. He looks straight into your eyes and pulls you into a kiss. You make out for a few seconds before he picks you up and carries you to his room. He lays you down in his bed and climbs in. He hovers over you, his red hair falling onto your face a little. "You sure you're....ok with this," he asks. You smirk. "Lets go," you say. He smiles and starts to gently help you remove your shirt. You suddenly realize that you really don't want this. You didn't want your relationship to be that intimate. You'd been down that road before and it didn't work out that well. "R-Raph," you say as he gently kissed your neck. "What's wrong, baby," he asks, seeming a little concerned. "We can't do this. Relationships can get all weird when we do this...I...I'm just not ready," you say, a little sadly. He sighs sadly and flops next to you, no longer hovering over you. "I'm sorry," you say. "It's ok. I understand what you're saying," he says, staring at the ceiling. "Wanna watch a movie?," you ask, feeling like you disappointed him. "Sure," he replies, but he's not disappointed. When his weird turtle hormones calm down he's happy that nothing happened. He wasn't really ready either.