When he tries to get your attention: Michaelangelo

You had been going to dance class a lot lately. There was a competition coming up and you had to improve your skills if you wanted a shot at winning. Mikey missed you though! You never had any time for him. You couldn't skateboard with him because your muscles were always sore after practicing! You couldn't come on missions because you couldn't risk getting hurt! And worst of all, you couldn't eat pizza because you were on a strict veggie diet until after the competition! It was torture for him! However, you finally came out of your room after being in there for hours practicing like a maniac. "Hey (Y/n)!," he said happily when he saw you. "Hey Mikester! Can't talk gotta practice bye!," you said really fast as you blasted past him and back into your room. A puppy dog look appeared on his face and he looked down sadly. He missed you so much! He ran to your door and knocked on it really loudly. "(Y/n)! You can't do this to me! I miss you angel cakes please come out!," he yelped. You opened the door and saw him standing there looking really upset. "Aw Mikey, I'm sorry baby I just gotta practice," you said. Then you sadly closed the door again. He whimpered a little, then got an idea. He smiled and rushed off. When he returned, he slipped a little card under your door. You picked it up and it read 'Angel Cakes, you've been practicing like crazy! You're already so good at dancing! Trust me! Open the door I have a surprise!' You giggled and opened the door. Mikey stood before you holding a bouquet of flowers and a wide smile. "Aw Mikey," you said. "Donnie told me that flowers always get girls' attention so I got you some flowers!," he said happily as he handed you the flowers, "Please hang out with me dudette." You smiled and kissed him. "Wanna go skateboard for a while?," you asked. "But aren't you sore from dancing? What if you twist your ankle? What if you hurt your arm? What if you-?,"he asked, sounding concerned. "I'll take the risk, Mikester," you said. He smiled and you both walked off to skateboard the night away.