When he tries to get your attention: Raphael

Raph told you last week that you weren't fighting so good lately. Bad idea. Now, you practiced your fighting skills practically 24/7! You even slept in the training room! You were getting better, however you no longer had any time to hang out with Raph. At first, he was proud of how determined you were, but now he just wanted his girlfriend back. He walked into the training room and saw you punching the punching bag like crazy. "Hey (Y/n) you wanna go fight some Purple Dragons," he said hopefully. "Sorry Raph, I gotta improve my skills before I can fight anyone. Don't wanna, like, embarrass you or anything," you said, actually meaning that you didn't want to embarrass him. He shrugged. "Babe you don't embarrass me. Sometimes it's cute when I have to save you and stuff," he said. You looked at him. "Raphie I love when you save me, but I wanna be capable of saving you too, ya know," you said, then you turned back to punching the punching bag. Then it hit him. "Ok...well Slash wanted to hang out with me too so," he said as he turned around to leave. Your head darted in his direction. Slash?! You hated Slash! Everytime Raph hung out with him, he would act like a jerk for the next few days! Slash was a total maniac too! He always got Raph into trouble and told him that he'd be 'less held down without a girlfriend'. You growled and ran to Raph. "Oh no! You're not going anywhere with that, Slash guy!," you said as you jumped in front of him, "You and me are going to Murikami's and then the movies, let's go!" You grabbed his arm and dragged him to the sewers. He chuckled. He loved it when you had as much attitude as him. "Whatever you say, babe," he said with a smile.