When you try to get his attention: Leonardo

Leo had been meditating a lot lately. He'd cancelled on you several times because he felt he just had to get better at it. You didn't mind him trying to improve his skills, but this was getting ridiculous! You missed your boyfriend! So, you started planning a way to get his attention. You texted your friend, Brian. Brian still had a crush on you and Leo still didn't like Brian. You asked Brian if he'd like to go to the movies and he, obviously, said yes! You smiled and made yourself all pretty. Then, you texted Leo.

You: Hey Leo! I know your prob meditating but I just wanted to let you know I'm goin out tonight so don't get all worried if you come by and I'm not home :)

He didn't respond, but you figured he would read it. So, you headed to the movies to meet Brian. Brian was overjoyed that you wanted to hang out with him, and attempted to hold your hand several times during the movie. After the movie finished, Brian insisted he walk you home. "So how's the boyfriend?," he asked as you walked with him. You sighed. "I don't really know. He's been super busy lately," you respond. Brian looks at you. "That's terrible," he says, "You know if I was dating a hot girl like you, I would always make time for you." You accidentally blush. Before you can respond, Brian is pulled into an alley. You run in and it's too dark to see anything. But you hear something. "Well take it easy, big boy, cuz your not dating her," a voice says. Leo. You hears a few thumps and then Brian yelling. "Leo!," you yell. "Hold on a second I just have to beat the living crap out of this guy for flirting with you!," he responds. "Leo! Stop! That's enough!," you yell. Then he lets Brian go and Brian runs out of the alley screaming. Leo puts an arm around your waist and pulls you to the rooftop. "He was asking for it! He was flirting with my girl!," Leo says. You sigh. "Leo I was just hanging out with him," you say calmly. "But...but," he says. Then he sighs. "I heard what you said.....I'm sorry I haven't been spending a lot of time with you lately," he says as he pulls you into a hug. You smile. "Ok....you're forgiven," you say, "Just take some time away from meditating sometimes to be with me, ok?" He smiles. "Of course," he says softly.