When you're scared: Leonardo

You and Leo were in the movie theater. You both prepared yourself for what commercials said was the scariest movie of the year. He didn't seem too scared, and you tried to hide that you were terrified. Suddenly, the theater lights toned down and the movie began. He watched attentively and you kept looking for things you could cover your eyes with. He looked at you and chuckled. "Scared?," he asks. "Pfft. Me scared? No way. It's just a movie, Leo," you reply trying to act cool. He smirks and draws his attention back to the screen. You do the same. Suddenly, a scary part. "Ahh!," you scream along with half of the people in the theater. Leo didn't scream, he just kinda jumped. He had his hand on the arm rest. You knew if another scary part- BOOM A SCARY PART. You grabbed his hand and squeezed it tight. He looked at you, a smile on his face. "Aww you're scared," he says, letting you hold his hand. "N-No I'm not," you reply. He rolls his eyes playfully and lets you hold his hand for the entire movie. When it finally ended, you still wouldn't let go of his hand! He didn't mind. When you got back to the lair, you both walked to where the bedrooms are. "Ok goodnight, sweetie," he says. You look into your dark room and immediately think of the movie. "Nu-uh I'm sleeping with you tonight," you say. He smiles and kisses your forehead. "Only if you admit you were scared. That movie scared the shell out of you, didn't it?," he says with a smirk. "Ok...y-yeah I was really scared," you say. He chuckles as he picks you up and puts you in his bed. He lays next to you and protectively wraps his arm around you. "Just w-wake me up if any demons come in," he says. You look at him. "You were scared, too," you say with a smile. He nods. You giggle and soon fall asleep, his arm wrapped around you the entire night.