[SeungJin] Mr. Hwang Pt.2

Start from the beginning

"I dont care if you dont like her! You're gonna marry her whether you like it or not!" his father shouts.

"Mom!" Hyunjin tries to get his mothers attention. But the lady just looks aways.

"Your mother has no say in this!" the father stands straight and fixes his suit. His fathers looks at the table beside his and scoffs.

"You just don't wanna marry Jennie because of that boy dont you. Just try to disobey me and I'll destroy that boys life."

"We'll take our leave now," the man walks out of the room with Jennie following behind him who winked at Hyunjin. His mother was left there standing.

"I'm sorry I couldn't do anything," Hyunjin heard her say.

Hyunjin sighs and hugs her tight. He lets go of her after a few moments. She leaves the room glancing one last time at him.

Hyunjin looks around his office and shouts. He throws his things around creating a mess inside the office. He shouts and shouts and shouts tears now falling from his eyes.

He looks at Seungmins table that remained clean even when Hyunjin started throwing things around.

"Seungmin..."

He goes out of the office and searches for Seungmin.

He see's Jihyo walking around the corner so he calls for her, "Have you seen Seungmin?"

Jihyo looks at him worriedly before answering, "Yeah, he's at the restroom. Bawling his eyes out."

Hyunjin nods at her and rushes to the nearest restroom. He finds Seungmin inside one of the stalls not even locking the door.

"Minnie..." Seungmin looks up. Eyes swollen and red cheeks wet from crying.

Hyunjin pulls him in a hug, "I'm sorry... I'm so so sorry..."

Seungmin pushes hims away and fakes a smile, "I'm fine."

A tear falls down from Hyunjin's eyes. He leans his forehead on Seungmins.

"I don't wanna marry her Seungmin. I really dont."

"I'll destroy that boy's life"

More tears fall down on Hyunjin's cheeks, "I don't want you to get hurt. I dont wanna marry her but I dont want you to get hurt just because of my father."

Seungmin looks at him eyes sad, confused and dull.

"He'll hurt you if I dont marry Jennie... I dont want that," Hyunjin says and caresses Seungmin's cheek.

He doesn't say anything and just stares at Hyunjin. Seungmin just smiles sadly and gave him a small kiss on the lips.

"Don't worry. I'll be fine."

Hyunjin doesn't know if Seungmin said he'll be fine if Hyunjin marries Jennie or he'll be fine that he wont get hurt if Hyunjin doesn't marry Jennie.

***

It's been a week and today is his engagement party. He's at the office finishing some important documents before going to the party

Seungmin only showed up twice in the office. The latter doesnt even go to Hyunjin's house anymore. But his clothes still remain inside Hyunjin's closet.

He was in the middle of signing a document when Seungmin suddenly came in.

Hyunjin smiled sadly at Seungmin who has a blank face eyes dull.

Hyunjin stands up and walks near Seungmin, "Hey. Are you okay?"

Seungmin doesnt answer instead he looks at Hyunjin's necktie that was not properly tied. He fixes and pats it before looking at Hyunjin's face.