Noah's Ark: Embark

-The group heads inside the pillar..?-

Noella explains as it opens and reveals a well-lit, bright room... "Yeah, this' the control room, where you'll need help starting the crap up!". Lora awes at the area: It's beautiful... the walls and ceiling look like the morning sky, and there's couches and chairs sprawled out behind the steering wheel: this is connected to a panel, which has many technical looking buttons and lights, a stark-contrast to the rest of the room... The princess stares at it "Um... is this how we fly up?". The dark-goddess replies "Yeah, it's easy! You control it with your mind, more so than actual tech-junk, like on Earth..", she walks to the panel and commanded "Ark, start.". The steering-wheel folds into the console and the lights start blinking quickly!! Lora and Wit awe at the thing as a computerized voice emits from it "Ready to start: choose destination" it says in a woman's voice... Noella them smirked as she cheers "Heaven! Take us home, ya crazy piece of trash!", ...the panel starts flashing faster.. and the entire ark shook! Wit looks over the panel to see a holographic-window?? "The fuck is that??" he asks.. The dark-goddess replied "A window, ya baka,  you can see outside with it.", she thinks: causing the window to show around the ark itself!!

Meanwhile, outside: Noah's ark slowly rises of the branch and into the sky... Only the highest of the tree's tops can be seen around the giant-ark..

As this happens.. back in Caillte: Peche walks up to Dawn: "Great Spirit, who was that with our friends just now? And why're they taking the ark??" he asks. She replies with a wise-smile "Our friends are heading towards the gates of heaven of heaven for a great purpose, I have sensed this coming even from our first meeting.. And the demon you saw is our friend: Cees, for he is originally a demon..", the captain awes at this... "H, how???" he asks. Dawn suddenly sniffs the air... then roars loudly!!! Her roars are normally easy to understand to the forest-spirits, but this one sounded exactly like a random creature's screaming!!! The roar caused a translucent-impenetrable-barrier to appear around the entire village, luckily: all the spirits are inside the kingdom, too.. Peche then asks in surprise and fear "Wh, why did you do that, Great Spirit??!".. she looks outside the barrier, causing him to look too.. Many demons suddenly tear up through the ground!!! Some try to break through the barrier, while others know it's impossible to shatter and continue flying upwards!!! "Wh, what's happening???!" The captain asks in shock... Dawn explains "Fear not.. for we're safe behind this barrier: fear for the one's outside of it, for I canst pull more energy from the spirit tree, lest I kill myself and there'll be none to even protect Caillte. Fear for our friends also, for the demons have come for them..."...

                       Back up in the sky... the group innocently rides the ark skyward