Discord

-A hour later, the group is heading back to Castiel...-

Gawain has just finished explaining the details of the mission to Earnest: the king seemed a little upset at his daughter being left behind at a few points, but none-the-less: happy she's safe and the mission was accomplished. "Dude, I still can't believe how cool you were with that first zombie!" Jacob says as he playfully-punches Gawain's arm, the paladin proudly replies "It was nothing, except what I learned! I more amazed at you guys, though: you were trembling before, but I believe you destroyed more than I did!". A merc laughs "Yeah, we didn't wanna get all scratched up and turn into zombies, too!" the other merc bites his friend's helmet "Grrr!". The guys laugh, unnoticing they were walking ahead, leaving the princess in the back with the white demon... "So we got another kingdom left.." Wit says, Lora replies "Yes, then everything should go smoothly..". The white demon smirks "We'll see, broad!", he says in a mischievous tone. The princess sighs in annoyance "Wit... I do wish you'd stop calling things like that..." she says, Wit turns toward her "It doesn't hurt, right?!" he growled sarcastically, Lora arches her eyebrow "Yes, they do! I ignored it for the most part, but you could be a little more civil.." she explains, The white demon suddenly swerved in front of her: "I don't have to do freakin' shit if I don't wanna!" he snapped, Lora stops abruptly... her expression changed  to unsurety "B, but it's..." she starts but drifts off in fear. Wit explains, in a somewhat angered tone, (but his voice never getting too high, as to not alert the others) "I'm here 'cause I wanna be, but I started helpin' you idiot humans out when I shoulda hurried this shit along and made you SUFFER, so fuck off!" the white demon angrily and swiftly turns and crawls away up the side of a cliff... Lora still stares in the direction he was in: she never been truly yelled at before, and was unsure how to take it.. Wit saved helped and saved her life before without a second-thought; compared to that: the comment/request she made wasn't really something that would make him lash out, right?

That afternoon, the group reached Castiel castle. The reception was warm and joyous, other paladins kept the people away from the princess, their comrade: Gawain and the handful of mercs that were with them... Inside the castle, the men kneeled before their king "You've done well." Earnest happily, yet calmly exclaims. Gawain replies "Th, thank, your majesty! It was a pleasure serving the kingdom, and travelling with your daughter.", Jacob spoke up too "It was for us too, dude! I mean your majesty!!!". The king then sighed and adds in slight annoyance "But I've found that Lora was  alone on a few occasions, other than what was needed: You will not go on the next venture, take your normal work time to reflect on your error." he finished giving out his light-punishment. Lora instinctually admitted "Wait, I'm the one who wandered after them!", Earnest gives her a warm-smile as he explains "True, though they must be ready for all situations, but don't worry: I'm sure they'll be ready to do a better job next time?" he finishes off in a question. Gawain bows again "I will use this time to better myself!", he leaves... Jacob and the mercs lay their faces on the ground "U, us too!" he yells. Earnest replies "Then I will call on you again, to see if this is true..", they quickly leave...