Aggression: 2

-The paladins wonder in fear of what would happen as she leaves...-

Until Herbert smiles again... "Time to Capture the King." he says sarcastically. The paladins wonder at the figure of speech he made as he leaves, unknowing he was making a chess reference. The white demon watches as Lora quickly walks back into the castle, "Ah, this going to be crazy!" he thought as he hurried along the castle walls and toward a throne room window. She hurries to her parents, who notices her soft footsteps in the huge, quiet room. Earnest has a concerned look on his face as she comes closer... "Wot's the matter, Lora?" he asks, Olivera glances up from her device... Seemingly more interested in finding out why she was mad, than diving into the situation...

Lora explains "Herbert's planning on killing Campe, father! Did you know this?" she ends her her answer in a question instead, her mind was racing from what she heard and feels now... Earnest starts "He must...", Herbert suddenly bursts into the courtroom. He bows his head quickly as he made his way closer to the rulers "Wait, your majesty! Whatever the princess has told you, she has misunderstood... I am planning on being very careful in my work.". Lora retorts "Only with yourself...", she then turns back towards her dad "Father, you can't let him do this. Isn't Campe necessary to Hyperborea and even more importantly, a friend to the family?". Earnest sighs "Yes, but gaining a mana-sample is imperative to our land, we must go with his plan." he replies, (utterly dropping any hint of his English accent...) Lora was about plead again, when Herbert loudly suggests "Your majesty, it seems as if the princess is more concerned with the dragon and her fond memories of it. I would suggest her keep her away from the project, so she will not get hurt: she seems rather... excited, about it.". Earnest replies in a upset tone... "True...", he then glances at his daughter with a serious frown "Lora, you are to stay in your room, it is forbidden for you to leave it until the expedition is over.". She stares in shock... "B, but..." she starts, but the king adds in a fatherly, angry tone "That's a order!". She stomps away... Herbert bows again "Your majesty, I'm deeply sorry to have caused this. But I am thinking only of her safety, I'm not even sure if I'll come back alive..", he takes his leave... Earnest's face changes from the facade of anger he had, to a more concerned expression... Olivera finally looks up at him... "Why did you listen to Herbert? Campe IS a friend of the family, and it WILL be dangerous if he were to murder the thing during this experiment.". Her husband explains as he looked at the floor... "Yes.. but at this moment: if she could've even possibly gotten outside Castile, she would've been in danger. I much rather have her here, angry... Than there... maybe later I'll take her to see Campe ...if the dragon survives this." , Olivera sighs "Ah... a wise decision, considering...".