Departing

-Ron lands the plane, though somewhat fast..-

The plane almost hits the workshop building, but stops just before crashing... Craig and Lupe hurries to a plane-door.. it opens slowly.. and the paladins stagger out! They two engineers are horrified by the sight of the once upbeat and somewhat feisty paladins now bleeding horribly, some are limping... They help the captains down, as people in the background watch the ships crashing into the water... Aura watches the paladins too, scared of what Ron would look like, but he hops out fine! She hugs him quickly "I'm so glad you're safe!" she says in a strangely perky tone, this makes the pilot blush slightly until he finishes saying "Thanks! But... the others aren't doing too well..", the warm-feeling between them stops as they turn towards the paladins... Craig awed in horror at them "Wh, what happened!!?" he asks.. Jade smiles wryly "W, we were caught i, in the middle of a firefight between two sky-pirates... and we had t, to put up a shield until Ron landed...", the engineers stare sympathetically and still in shock... she then tries to change the mood: "We might l, look a little f, fucked up, but I, it's nothin'!" she tries to punch the air, but a sharp pain makes her hold her worn arm "Ow!" she winced.. Lupe suddenly grabs his cell "I, I'll call a ambulance or a magician, or...", Lancelot interrupts him and laughs "We'll be fine! We bleed a lot in this line o' work!"... Percival glared at him "Stop trying to a, act tough: y, you're just a, as hurt as we all are!". Another explosion grabs everyone's attention... they turn to Gerald's ship exploding again for as the fire crept into it's fuel reserves... 

Olimpia was among the many who's watching the explosions... "That's why I'm banning Sky-pirating.." she reveals, Gawain tries to walk to her, but Craig has to help the man stagger to the governor.. "You sound angry... I mean, even more than one would normally be at seeing this.." the paladin states... She replies without turning around (As she recognized his voice..) "I am.. After that fight with Gerald, he became more and more nasty to the other pirates and me.. If I didn't have to uphold a certain image, I would've had him killed.. That man was getting worse and worse.. he even sounded inhuman from some of the things I heard about him... He was a ass who finally got caught up in his own shit, and ruined sky-pirating for everybody else..", she turns toward him " !!? Wh... what happened to you??" she asks in surprise!! (Gawain sounded fine.. but...)

Meanwhile, Ron and Aura looked back toward the plane "Lora?" he asks... Aura looks at him "She okay, right?!". Ron replies "Yeah!! The paladins made sure the plane never got touched... even once... we should be fine!".. They then hear soft footsteps... The princess exists the plane slowly... At this moment: it was clear to see she had been crying. She didn't want anyone to get hurt, and while one would assume that death was the worst that could happen to them, Lora didn't want to see anyone suffer either... She slowly walks pass Ron and Aura.. and to her body guards.. "Captains of the Royal Castiel-army: You're dismissed from this mission. Your services are no longer needed.." she says in a clear yet sad voice... Lancelot smiles as he staggers to her "I see what ya tryin' ta do, but.." Gawain grabs his shoulder: "Stop Lancelot, she doesn't want us hurt further. Even if we wanna go, we shouldn't stress her out even more!" he explains. His comrade glares as he started "What the hell, you pus..", the princess cuts him off "If you do, I'll tell father that you disobeyed a direct order.". The paladins all stop what they were doing... Lora never truly used her power, and was more so friends with her subjects: this surprised everybody... She then calls Earnest with painful sorrow...