Eternally internal

-The two walks deeper inside the woods...-

Lora notices all the animals and monsters cowering away... even wraiths and anthropomorphic-hog-looking monsters run in fear... The princess stands closer to Wit... "Wo, wot's wrong? Everything's acting like there's something else in here with us?", the white demon smirks "I told you: they're afraid of me! They still know I'mma demon, even with this meatsuit coverin' me!". They easily get through the area... and to a strange tunnel... "This leads to the village..." Wit explains... she replies "It's so small? I guess they really didn't want people to find this place...".

They come out into Caillte-Woods: the area looks like a huge forest-clearing, filled with makeshift houses made out of hallowed-trees.. Many-colored-sparkles float around the area, and sometimes burst into a array of rainbow-sparks.. Most villagers are at work or talking.. they don't even notice the two as they enter the kingdom... "Wot a cute little place!" Lora exclaims softly, Wit replies "Yeah... the little freaks never did catch up with even the rest of Hyperborea: this is somewhat how tha rest of the land used ta look like.". The princess turns toward him in surprise... "That might be why..." she starts, the white demon finished her thought "Yeah... one of the reasons a magical-reset's needed...". They're suddenly approached by a Caillte! Lora gasps in slight shock, but immediately tells that her approach and demeanor is friendly... The forest-girl immediately asks "Wh, who are you?!", Lora steps forward slightly "I'm Lora and this is my friend... Cees, we're here to talk to your leader.." she explains. The forest-girl replies "Oh... You mean Dawn? Um... Why? What do you want? I can't take strangers to see her...", Wit smirks "We don't know if you know this: but Hyperborea's in trouble! We need all the leaders' help to save everybody, we're representatives from Castiel who were sent here to ask for her help!" he explains. The forest-girl suddenly perks up upon hearing this: "You're hu... humans then, right?" she asks, Lora smiles wryly as this was only true for herself... and Wit's introduction was somewhat a lie on top of another lie... But, the Forest-girl innocently adds "I'm Lyra, nice to meet you!".

"Lyra Foxworth stands at 5'5-167.64, and has a small, thin body.. Her beach-blonde hair that reaches her small, waist and her innocent, cobalt-eyes compliments her nearly pale, skin... She further has kit ears barely showing from under her hair... Last-but-not-Least: her ears are also covered by a flower-tiara, and her entire body's draped in a tattered, thin-sheet, it's almost too easy see her through it's holes... Lyra's voice is soft and small, and her tone's innocent, yet friendly..."

She giggles after introducing herself "Sorry, it was rude to ask who you are, and not introduce myself, too!", the two smile as she then says "I'll bring you to the Great Spirit: she'll be excited to see humans after such a long time!". The girl turns away, and heads off to a sectioned-off part of the village... Wit and Lora follow... The princess then notices... "?? Wit? Wot are?" she starts softly... (She didn't want to raise suspicion, despite Wit seemingly eyeing something...) she then notices the white demon was simply ogling Lyra!!? "Wit, are you really?!" she ask-whispers, he replied "What? Sorry, I like this size!". He then stops... "What, you're not..." he almost suggests, she quickly spoke, "No, ...I'm not!"... Wit shrugs and turns back towards Lyra, ...Lora though, realizes she was jealous!!!? Did she truly like Wit that way? She didn't think of this because he's been eyeing and groping her only the entire time... The princess suddenly shook her head as she tried not to think about her feelings now, until... their progress was stopped by Peche!