"Leo"

-Wit and Lora are surprised at his transformation!!-

His skin gets tan, and black hair starts to grow from his head! His dark eyes lighten into a chocolate-brown and his nails recede and clear up... Edmond smirked "See? What dya think?!", Wit replies "Perfect... Um...". He then notice something... "I gotta go!" Wit yells and quickly turns to leave as Edmond starts to chuckle... Lora follows "Wait, W... I mean, Leo!" the princess starts. She follows behind him, but stops in fear as Wit falls over and coughs again... then immediately turns back! By now, his hat fell off: revealing his head and horns! His hands were exposed too, as he fitted his clothes normally to see them... Wit stands "What the fuck!!?" he yells, Edmond laughs "I knew it!!!". Lora quickly turns toward him "Wait... really!!!?" she asks. The white demon turns towards him, and backs up... "Shit... Someone else knows!!!?" he growls, the alchemist replies calmly "Yes, I did! And I'm glad I was right! Please come back: I'll give you what you need soon enough!". The two come back into the lab as Edmond gets a grimore off a shelf, Lora watches him as she asks "H, how did you find out?". The alchemist laughs "The same way I found out YOU'RE the princess Lora!", she gasps as he explains "You have eyes just like your father's, but even more than that: I have DNA records of everybody in Castiel, my magic barrier told me who you were as soon as you passed through that arch way!". Wit glared "What the actual fuck then??!" he snapped, Edmond smiles as he replied "Oh yes, you my dear demon, like others, you passed through without a single alarm sounding off in my .. (ahem) magical ears: which means, you must be something that wasn't properly recorded, or a demon!". 

Lora stepped somewhat closer "How do you know they're real? I mean, everybody knows wot demons and angels are, but... they mostly believe they're imaginary..." she asks, Edmond explains as he stops at a page in his grimoire "Because, you must remember that there's MANY people who believes in demons in the first place, most believe they're fictious: but others actually summon the things! There's plenty of dark-magic schools, too! Alister Crowley is a perfect exaple of such!". Wit sighs as Edmond continued "Even passed that: there's records of demon doody as one would put it, in Hyperborea's records as opposed to only seeing and praying to the demons. This shows they have taken physical form and existed with us at one point!", Lora looks at Wit... then asks "Wait... but they're spiritual, right? And how would you know if..." she looks back at Edmond as he explains "Because it had no real substance: past the point if was the remians of human, there was nothing else to it, except fro the smell of sulfer...". The white demon sighs "Can we stop talking about shit and get to the point!!?", the alchemist answered "Yes, I agree! But it's important to state: demons don't NEED to eat, they do so outta curisoity, dominance and anger.. among other things... right?". Wit shrugs "Yeah, I eat when I'm curious about how whatever I'm looking at tastes...".