Archer: 2

-Frieda looks into the princess's upset eyes...-

She then adds "I would suggest the Gunmen side of the army, but... I'm unsure if your friend's ready for that either: albeit, it's a little easier since the gun does everything for you.". The princess looks up into Frieda's dead-looking eyes "Um... thanks for the suggestion Though, now that I think about it, he might be used to close-range weapons more so.." she explains, the archer then replies "Then try a sword or a staff; anything that would allow them to fight as needed and keep their distance.. if they're just learning how to fight...". She turns away and shoots "Now can I ask you a question? Is this about the magic-thing?" she asks, Lora replies "Yes... everything I've done has been to match where we're going... but: I believe this person will be best for the job..". Frieda replies "Good... I would've offered myself for serving the country... as you can see I am the best at what I do..." Lora looks toward the woman's target: it was a literal target with only arrows/holes only in the center of the bull's eye... "I'm not gonna beg to go, but I'm ready whenever.." the archer offers. Lora replies "I'll keep that in mind in case things don't work out.." she smiles wryly... Then walks away "Geez... why does Frieda feel so cold and disturbing?" she thought...

Lora then notices Beltane teaching a group of kids outside... "Awww, she got right back to it..." the princess thought happily.. The witch suddenly notices her from afar: says something to the small children and quickly races up to her! Lora steps back from the sudden speed at which she was seen and now is face-to-face with Beltane. "Princess!!! What are you doing here!?" she asks excitedly, Lora smiles wryly as she explains "I'm looking for another ambassador or... fighter...". The witch tilted her head "Oh? This is for the Caillte, then?", the princess's eye widened... "I.. I thought my family were the only one's that knew about that?!" she asks in slight shock: it was believable that only a few people knew about the kingdom but she didn't expect to find someone who knew about it so fast. Beltane giggles as she explains "All wizards know about the kingdom! But... most of us respect it, so we don't say anything about it unless we meet someone else who already knows...", she then tightens her grip on her wand "Does that mean you're here to call upon my powers again!?" she asks: making her voice sound slightly deeper and somewhat menacing. Lora laughs and tries to explain "That sounds very assuring, but... I already had someone else in mind...", Beltane sighs heavily... almost drooping and letting her hat fall of... Lora then quickly adds "But if my parents tell me about another secret kingdom, I'll invite you!". The witch laughs as she stood erect again "Don't worry! I'm kinda tired anyway, I'm not used to running around all day"... (this seems to be a lie as Beltane nearly flew to Lora earlier...) "Oh yeah, where's that demon you had the other day?" she asks. the princess backs up in surprise...