Acting Governor

-Leopold gestures for them to follow him up a flight of stairs...-

"I will take you to the governor's room, this way.", they follow him up a long staircase, Lora looks outside the giant windows that are used as the primary source of light in the day, she can see Wit following, and moving so quickly, only one who knows what to look for could tell he's there. The group enters the Governor's office, Leopold backs away as soon as they enter "I have other things to attend to, if you will excuse me..." he nearly reaches the staircase then looks over his shoulder "They're here...". Leopold leaves as they look at the governor's chair...

They noticed Aron sitting at the desk, he never bothers to look up at the group and continues reading something... Until Gawain clears his throat "Excuse me?" he asks. Aron looked up, his face has a vile-glare, the anger he felt from before can easily be seen in his eyes, which now have bags under them, indicating he's been staying up late for many nights, since... "What?!" he asks. Gawain glares, but keeps a calm tone "We're here for the effort of resetting nature's magic.", Aron replies in a annoyed, dark voice, though with a professional tone... Still, it was easy to tell that he didn't want anyone there as he spoke "I can't help you with that, I'm not the Governor.". Gawain arches his eyebrow "Who is?" he asks, the acting-governor replied "My sister, and she isn't here. And you NEED her for this, right?". The paladin explains "Correct, only the rulers would have the mana we need to save Hyperborea.", Aron looked away from them "There's a way to make her immediately come here since she'll never answer here: There's treasure she lost.." he nastily replied. The group listens closely as the acting-governor explains "It was something our mother gave us, but... she lost it and began acting like a pirate since... She won't take this situation seriously, but... If you go to Azure coast and you get that, maybe it'll make her remember what mom wanted us to do.". Gawain stared in rage: "What the hell?! You expect us look for a random book?" his face changed from curious to anger upon hearing Aron's story s he retorts "This doesn't make any sense: where is she?! What's happening in this rotting kingdom?! And why aren't you even trying to help us? You do know you'll die too, r...". The Neptune soldiers stand in front of the governor desk, there cutlasses pointed at the paladin... Aron scoffed "If you don't want to look, that's fine. Olimpia is in the galley with the other retarded pirates: good luck trying to talk to her.", the soldiers step forward, Gawain almost signals to retaliate.. then remembers what Lora said and backs out. The mercs follow the princess and paladin in confusion, as Aron grimaced at their direction, then scoffed "Good, they're after some old shit and I get to actually DO something. With what I'm planning: the reset won't be a problem." he thought as he continued reading a ancient book.