The blue Demon

-Noella smirked at the worried Peche and the confused Wit & Lora...-

The princess replies "I.. It's so we can force the physical and metaphysical together, right?", Noella replies "Nah, I suck at doing this myself: so I'll need some hoodoo stuff to help me!". She suddenly angrily yells "Well? I don't help out often, somebody gonna get the junk or not? I'm certainly not searching AND healing her!", Wit steps forward "Alright.." he replies. Peche looks at him "I'll go, too... I want to stay here... but... This needs to be fast, right?" he asks, Noella shrugged "Before she can't hold back anymore at least? Faster than you guys anyway..." she replied rudely. Wit looks over his shoulder "If we're goin' huntin' together, you gotta chill out, alright?" he laughs then hurried off... Peche quickly grabs his bow and follows... Lora watches... She didn't want to leave Lyra with this this shady-girl... but at the same time, she could help fight the creature...

Meanwhile: Wit had lost Peche in the woods somewhere... and finds a wraith cowering away... "Shit... I'm sorry I hafta do this, buddy!" he says... Wit never actually killed the things that ran, but... in this case: he rushed up to the thing, until water suddenly bursts out of a nearby river!!! It falls back down like ran, which tastes and smells like pus and human-bile... Wit glares as he realizes a demon ambushed him... Then stepped back as the water forms into a blue demon! He glared as he drew his blade "Dorcoccus..." he growled

"Dorcoccus stand sat 5'6-170-70, and looks like a middle-aged-human-woman. Despite this, her gait and movements in general were far beyond human speeds, and her  soft-wet-skin felt like a it was made from human-babies... Her curly, navy-blue hair bounces with every step she takes, as does her D-cup breasts. Her fingers and feet seem to end off in drips and puddles (respectively) of streptococcus-filled-pus, the stank that filled the air around the demon always burns one's eyes, keeping most from noticing her ebony-curled-Cowfish-horns, and her dripping fruit-bat wings... Her tight, pus-dripping buttocks hugs her whale-tail too closely between her cheeks, making it unusable... Doroccus' voice sounds like a mature, normal, human-woman... (unlike Sharknado) and her tone's very dark and judgmental..."

Wit was answered by her laughter "Wit... you poor child. You really ignored all the warnings we've sent you?". He replies "Yeah... I'm not goin' back!!". She steps forward "I see, you even put on human-skin, do you think you're better than us now?!" she asked, Wit steps back "If hell's obsessed with bringing me back, then yeah!" he growls again. Doroccus laughs "Nobody's obsessed with it! Do you think you're special? Nobody gets to leave, that's the rule! We don't suffer while you get to frolic with some flat-chested whore... You're going down like the rest of us: and I have special permission to use any means necessary, before the royal family gets involved!", Wit takes a fighting-stance... she then suddenly fires a stream of rock-shattering water!!! Wit luckily side-hops before it tears through him! "Hot shit! My reflexes are still here: I thought becoming human made me completely retarded!" he thought, as Doroccus constantly fires.. Until she suddenly aims away!! "That bitch's exactly a half-a-mile south of here, contemplating if she should follow: it's nothing to break her from here!" she warned!! Wit growls... "You'll get Divine-Punishment if you do!", the blue demon laughed "Yeah right!!!! Nothin' happened to you!". He scowls at her, causing Doroccus to fire at him in annoyance "DON'T LOOK AT ME LIKE THAT!!!!" she screamed. The white demon reflectively jumped back, causing the torrent of water to tear the ground in front of him: she angrily used her other arm to fire into his ankle-area, and grabbed it tightly!!!! The liquid burns through his skin quickly as it tightens around his leg, Wit writhed in pain as she laughs "What the hell?? I lose my temper AND still get the idiot!" the blue demon cheered loudly! She turns with a snatch, causing Wit to wince in horrific-pain, then drags him towards the river... "Hahaha! I can't imagine someone as stupid as you actually outsmarted anyone..." Doroccus says then started giggled maniacally... Wit glares at the back of her neck... then the river: The water stopped flowing, and becomes a vortex... The white demon felt fear coming inside as he's dragged closer and closer... until he suddenly whips out his sword to slit her watery-wrist! Surprisingly: Nobody notices Wit had held his sword unsheathed for a few minutes when he was talking to Lora earlier the slash caused a fired-beam to split Doroccus's heart... Black blood immediately spills everywhere, she turns to retaliate.. But Wit quickly leaps away and fires the second-beam to completely destroy it!! "f... ou... ... ..u..." Doroccus uttered, before disintegrating into oblivion...

Wit falls on his hands in pain... Peche suddenly arrives with a wraith's body dragged behind in a net... "Cees?? What are you..." he starts, but realizes something happened. He hurries to grab him, when he and Wit were surprised by Lora! Was she watching the battle? Wit didn't know for sure, but was glad she and Peche were there to help him limp back to the village...