Creonte

-A slight breeze flows from Calan's cast...?-

"What!!?" he gasped in disbelief, but realizes he's been sweating profusely and trembling since his last magic-spell... "I already used up my Mana???" he asks himself... Beltane and Max stood on either side of their brother. "Now it's our time to shine!" Max cheered, Beltane giggles "And you have to relax, ya big ham!". Lancelot steps forward, ready to draw his blade "Yeah: I know good n' well that ya overdid it ta kill someof 'em things. I mean th' demon-children prob'ly didn't need to have a lightnin' storm on 'em!", Calan turns around "B, Bu, but..."... his sister smirks "Don't worry, we have this!". Max aims at the T-rex and freezes the entire thing solid, Beltane then launches a wall of fire.

Under normal conditions, it should've shattered from the sudden temperature change, but the ice only cracked off...

Revealing Samhain on fire! The two younger wizards step back in horror "Wh, wh, why didn't blow up?" the witch asks, Max adds "Yeah... if the thing didn't die from bein' cold. Exploding it usually works!". Don glared "Because Samhain is a lethal-warrior: he's used to fighting-conditions like this, and now that he's trying to kill us, he's using his full power...", the seals around the T-rex starts to break... the sultan then informs them "Nevertheless, if we break through his magical-scales, his flesh would be easy to destroy..." he finishes the sentence in a unsure tone.. Calan stepped forward "Then I'll try again, I meditated for but a mere few seconds, but I'll at least put a scar in him, we'll use that to break Samhain from the inside out!!" he explains as he waved his wand, causing lightning to engulf the T-rex. It shook the attack off, but now is on fire with electrical sparks flying from his body!

The enraged monster shattered the barriers around him and continues his charge, only for Odin to cast one more around the huge dinosaur-looking being. "It seems as if it didn't get through..." the captain explains, Calan glares "I just realized: If fire didn't get through, then his scales are impervious to heat... Lightning can't work..". Lancelot steps forward "But maybe you guys tenderized th' thing enough, for a blade to get through!" he suggests, Lora gasps as the paladin readies his weapon... Samhain roars again, ...this time it sounded different... Causing her to start "Wait... you probably don't need to do this, if w...", the T-rex  suddenly roars again: much louder than before, causing her to scream what she's saying. Everybody was too on edge to hear her though, especially now more so than before... Lora could only watch as they prepared to murder the beast.. the parallels between this and what happened on the mountain was too much for her to watch or be around...