Omnipotent Armor

-Lora rises early the next day, to go to the Caillte Woods!-

After getting dressed to go, she arrives in the throne room... Earnest notices her immediately "Lora... Where is..." he starts, Wit suddenly walks into the room... "Nevermind.." the king says as he watches Wit step in front of the throne and bow slightly... Lora walks next to him "He wos coming the entire time, you didn't think he would, did you?" she asks in a (feigned) surprised tone.. The king replies "It's mandatory that the bodyguard is prompt in his duties.", he looks at Wit "Why were you not here before?". The white demon somewhat lies "I was getting ready: my previous venture had left me without money and I had to sleep on the ground... I'm sorry." (since he DID sleep on the ground), Earnest sighs upon hearing this... Olivera never looks up as he then says "Forget my last insult, Cees. Hopefully, you being from a lower-class, will prove we are capable of trusting and working together with people we're unfamiliar with, to the Cailtte people..". Wit turns to leave... "I hope so, too. Your Majesty." he says in a assuring tone. He and Lora leave the throne room...

Outside, in the castle-town: A few paladins ran up to them, and hold up a suitcase... Wit stares in curiosity "What the hell?" he asks, Lora walks forward a little and explains: "It's for you! You didn't have money for armor, so I bought you some!". Wit's eyes lit-up... minutes later: in front of Castiel's gates....

Wit stood in emerald armor, as he held a Aventurine helmet in his left hand, his silver-blade in his right with the golden-bangles around both wrists... Lora wore a less-extravagant dress, and her hair's more-so down than before... The white demon looks at the armor "Damn... this musta cost alot!" he exclaims, Lora laughs "It's nothing at all! I DID have to spend money for the bangles and sword, but that's nothing! Everything in Castiel is done for free for me and my parents!". He smirks at his clothing, then looks across the field... "I probably can't move around in the helmet though... Not that it'll be too much in tha first place: I only jus' realized I can't get over there as fast as I used to..." he says, Lora giggles "It's okay, you don't have shoot across the field in a few minutes like a speed-demon, we usually make it in a day anyway..." she suddenly realizes... "Wait, you are a demon! That's funny!". Wit sighs (tying not to laugh at this...' joke'...) "Yeah, yeah: I'mma demon who likes to go fast, let's do it!", he tries to sound intimidating as he walks away... Lora follows behind him, tittering "W, wait! It's just... it's too ironic!".

A hour later, they arrive in Callite Woods... Many animals and monsters can be seen lurking near their homes, but never coming out to attack the people walking through the area... ".. That's why I hate junk like that! I mean, why's there a pipe in the back of a castle?!" Wit finishes... Lora replies "Maybe it's the plumbing pipes, and something happened where they...", she suddenly realized "Wait, we were talking about mach speeds... how did we get off to video games again???" she asks. They suddenly stop as they notice the deeper part of the woods: Caillte is darker and far more heavily-wooded than the brighter, natural forest behind them...