Search

-The paladins leave the tent and huddle near the entrance to the community-

Jade then commands the lower-ranked-captains "Alright, he said the library and elders here might have some information, so we're going to go and gather it.", Gawain replied "We'll go individually?". She replied "No, while Stryx seems innocent enough, there's no reason to trust everybody here: we'll go in teams of two. Me and Percival are going to the library, while you and Lancelot ask around this neighborhood...", the men nod their heads in agreement. She then looks down at Ron "You, are we stranded?!" she asks, he replies "No... we shouldn't be at least: if there WAS a guardian who knocked us down, then we can get flying again. I'll just need to patch-up a few things, since we crashed..". Jade then suggested "Then maybe you can find stuff for the plane here: their technology looks similar to what's in Castiel.. and the rest of Earth actually... If it can work with your stuff, then use it and ensure us a safe trip back!", Ron excitedly replies "Yes ma'am. I'll go ask around!"... being included as if he was a paladin too, was exciting for him! they prepare to split-up, when...

Lancelot frowns "I like the plan, but..."... Percival finishes his question "What about the princess?". Lora gasps at hearing this: she was somewhat hoping more-so to look for Wit first, rather than immediately search...  Jade smiles as she explains "This place IS suspicious, but this area doesn't seem immediately dangerous: she could stay here... or even explore a populated area...", Percival arched a eyebrow... until Lora speaks "I'll help Rob! I wos planning on asking about the sacrifice-thing, too... but if it helps: I'll stay with him for now..". Jade smirked "You see? Besides, if this place REALLY seemed dangerous, I wouldn't of asked Rob to go by himself, either.. There's no reason to be so tensed up!", Percival scoffed and leaves... She shrugs and follows him... Gawain and Lancelot looks at them, then leaves toward another building... "Guess we're goin' that way?" the latter asks...

Ron looks at Lora "Then we're going to the amusement-park, princess." he explains. She replies "Okay, but why are we doing there? I'd expect a workshop or something? Maybe the tent would've had someone who tinkers with machines, too?". The pilot starts to the park while pointing at the roller-coaster: "Because of that there! Like Ms Jade said: they're using similar tech to ours! I probably won't need to find a workshop or specialty-thing, if I can get another engineer. After I get a grasp on how that works, then I'd know exactly what I'll need from here!", the princess replies happily "Amazing... I'd never thought of it that way, that's very intelligent to be able to start from anywhere to repair the plane, especially in our situation!". She walks up beside him as he looked away and replies "U, um... it's nothin' really! Anyone could do th, th, that.."...