Inna Gada Da Vida

-Wit awes at what Noella told him... then walked backwards..-

He then asks "Why'd you tell me that?", ..she replied "Because I'mma Child of God: That's what I meant before by a good-deed-a-day-thing...  It's irritating as heck, but... I'm sure ya didn't wanna see Lora explode into a buncha demon babies, right?". The white demon shudders, she's telling the truth, too... While he doesn't know for sure if she really is a child of God, he does know what she said makes sense: Incubi and Succubi mate with humans.. no other demon-type does... but only because they're forbidden. Maybe there's a reason why those specific demons don't injure humans at all? Whatever the reasons for this.. Wit knew that if he did anything with the princess, and made her pregnant: The fact he's a demon.. a spawner-demon: would kill Lora in a few hours.. Noella suddenly broke his forboding-thoughts.. "She's here, Whitey!" she snickers.. 

Wit looks off the edge of the building: There's Lora in a beautiful robe... She looked looks Angelic in it, she was cleaned too.. The white demon immediately knew she came to the academy, and bathed in the middle of a mission for him.. further, she found him because of the foreboding feeling he gave her, and was waiting for him to appear.. Wit slowly crawls down the wall, wondering what to say to her.. Lora immediately looks up at him, her eyes shining and excited to see him "Wi..." she starts, but Noella suddenly warped in front of her! Wit now hops off the wall as the princess gasps "Noella? You're here?", the dark-goddess replies "Yeah... and I came to help!".  Lora tilts her head in curiosity.. "But last time... you helped, but you didn't seem to want to?", the dark-goddess sighs in agitation "Listen, I'll explain on the way there, but let's hurry! I REALLY don't wanna hang around and attract more knuckleheads...".

Minutes later, they're behind the Knight-Academy: Here is the gates to the out of civilization and into the Garden of Eden... the gate's open, but nothing dares come out or in... The three arrive there as Noella finishes "And that's why I'm here and what we're gonna do!". Lora gasps slightly "We're going to pray to God from here?", Noella elaborates: "Yeah... see, a long time ago, Dad used to love sacrifices, but... after that thing with Brother, he told people to pray to him instead. The Engels were behind a little, so they made one alter and was about to kill a lamb for a sacrifice... when He came and told 'em not to. Instead, he said they COULD pray through it if needed, but since they can talk to him whenever, they never used it, but Dad kept in in perfect condition 'cause he's a big 'ol softy!"... Lora awes... "So, There's a ancient alter in the garden, and it has special-meaning to God, so praying there will make him listen??".. She suddenly then realizes something really surprising!