Dream Shatterer

-Wit angrily climbs up the Knight Academy's golden yellow wall!!-

The white demon grumbled as he reached the top "Dammit! I can't be in love!! I'mma demon!! They're all gonna laugh at me even more! I can hear them all in hell, now; laughing, pointing! I betcha they're gonna have some crazy shit ready to fuck me up when we get back to Earth!! Dammit! Dammit... I have to get away from those buttholes! I can hear them still, it's like they're living in my head!!! Fuck, I'm not in love!! Stop it!!!" the Engels all giggled and laugh upon easily sensing his feelings... but at this moment: Wit was between his own anger at his own feelings and fear of what would happen when they got back... Until Noella suddenly appeared!

Wit jumped back, somewhat standing erect "What the hell are you doing here??!" he asks. She replies "I heard you're looking for my dad, so... I'm gonna take ya to Him!", the white demon stares... "You're a child of God, too??" he asks! Noella replies calmly "Yeah, duh??? Why else would I say I am?", Wit walks to her a little as he asks "Then... why didn't you tell us? Why just now tell me?". The dark-goddess replies "Because nobody cared! You didn't ask, so why the heck would I bring it up? But it's relevant now, so... Go get the girl and us three'll go together! I don't wanna lotta people on this trip..", Wit turns to go.. when she calls "Wait, one more thing...". Wit walks back to her as she says "Um... Wait... You're all stupid, right? Like, in love?", the white demon yells in shock and surprise "How the fuck!!?". Noella laughs "I'mma child of God, idiot! I can see junk even better than those lowly Engels can!" she explains, then stops laughing to seriously say "Alright, now... Um, stop loving her.". Wit roars lowly "I'm not in love I'm... just happy... ?" his angry retort ends in a question... Noella replies "I'm serious lover-boy! You're gonna wanna hump that princess, and she's NOT gonna stop you! Think about it!", the white demon thought... then gulped in excitement: she barely thought anything of it last time he groped her... What could he do with Lora, now??? Noella breaks his thoughts by warning him "Hey, hey! Scalding-hot-babe to Wit! Hello? Listen, you can't do her, 'cause you're a demon! Protected junk ain't gonna work, if you do it: normally she'll get pregnant with a cambion.. But... since you're a spawner-demon, it'll be like 8..." Wit's eyes widened as she continues "Then that's just because demons cum a lot.. but you'll also have spawn in your balls.. she'll probably die as soon as they all hit gestation!"... Wit almost drops on all fours.. Yeah, he would've had sex with Lora next time they touched: admittedly he does love her and would be happy if she let him... but, he'd kill her.. he'd murder the one he loves...