Enter Paladin

-Gawain prepares to calmly explains their situation-

The two crossed their blades, suggesting they couldn't pass.

They both only wore 39th regiment uniforms and carried their sabers and sheathes at their sides, similar to the paladins. They also wore no type of armor, which made it very easy to tell each individual apart..

Gawain then explains "Wait me-- w, we're on official business. Our king..." his sentence's stopped by a butler who suddenly appears from behind the opened gates "Even if you're soldiers from any army, you're not allowed to enter, unless the Governor says so." the manservant says. Gawain frowns "Come on, Mr Puffer! Surely you know what's happening...".

"Leopold Puffer stands at 6'0 tall, his demeanor and sense of dress makes him stand out in many ways from the rest of Neptune's denizens. His little brown hair he had left, was styled like a powdered wig, to fit his 1770's court uniform. His appearance was even more strange by the fat that his bright, brown eyes were complimented by his very long nose... His voice is deep and nasally, with a snooty tone."

The paladin frowns at the stubborn butler, Leopold responds  "Yes, but nevertheless: I can't allow you in: unless you're summoned by the Governer or are royalty, we can't let you enter.". Gawain angrily inhales...

"Our king tried alerting you before, but nobody would pick up! I'm unaware if any if his calls got through eventually, but this is a serious situation; we must speak with your ruler!" the paladin pleads. Leopold still replied "The land being in danger is a sad thing, but I cannot risk the governer's life just because you SAY you're from the king of Castiel, regardless IF Earnest's call got through or not: I have no indication that you are from Castiel and are not here to simply mess about.", Gawain starts to seethe until he suddenly remembers "We have proof that we're from Castiel: we have a member of the royal family with us!", Leopold glared as the paladin walks to Lora; who looked simply like a normal, unsuspecting child who was traveling with them... "Princess, please show them your crown." Gawain asks in a calmer, more relieved tone. Lora lifts her blue cap, revealing her circlet with the royal family's insignia encrusted on it. Leopold's eyes widened "Yes, alright... Come in: Earnest's call WAS in fact intercepted late last night, we've been expecting you.", the guards stand aside and lets the group inside the palace...

The paladin, mercs and princess stare in awe at the beautiful foyer, the huge room was filled with nobles and the outer reaches from the center were glass floors that doubled as huge aquariums that were filled with fish which were exotic to Hyperborea. The center's floor was covered in low water, but the surface wasn't slippery, further: the water itself drains back out through vents in the floor and into the aquarium. The center also was filled with desks and tables were the people worked and relaxed. Ahead of the group are several flights of stairs going to different towers in the palace, all are guarded by Neptune's soldiers.