Garden of Eden

-The paladins check on eachother and slowly, but surely realize they're all okay...-

The group exists the plane, Ron stretched after he jumps out... "Ouch... anyone else gotta headache? Lucky I added that airbag..." he groans, Gawain sighs "I'm fine... your landing kept us safe...", Percival sighs "Speak for yourself: my neck's throbbing...". The pilot looks up at him "Sorry... I'm still not sure what happened to it..." he explains, Jade walks to Lora... "Your majesty, are you okay?". The princess replies "Y, yes... I fell backwards on the seat and got dizzy... but that's it...", the captain smiles "Great! I'd hate myself personally if I let anything happen to you..." she cheerfully explains. Lora blushes slightly as Jade walks away "Even besides your dad's anger... I couldn't imagine letting someone like you, get hurt..." the paladin thought aloud. The princess watches her walk to Ron... "Well, let's go..." Jade says to her men and Ron... They all make a formation around Lora and head forwards...

As they got closer to the civilization: one can see the garden-like area surrounding the brick-path. And directly ahead were a neighborhood of castle-like homes... The roads and buildings seem similar to Castiel and England, except every home was a castle, palace, or tower... one can see many tents and normal buildings near the homes, too.. showing the community and people were close. Also, a amusement-park can be seen and heard in the background. If one looks to either side: there's many areas somewhat cleared out showing their plans to expand it... Further, if one looks to the right: there's more homes, and other service/utility buildings leading to a giant-statue of a goddess holding a blade and harp... to the left: a knight-academy can be seen, and further a path that's covered by high-grass and lots of plant-life.. none of the plants look familiar and the botanical life nears the academy was much thicker than anywhere else... Directly ahead, not many people are seen outside... The group can see a kid close to a home, holding a beetle...

The kid notices Ron immediately... "Hey..." he greets him. The pilot's eyes widened at seeing the robed-child with sparkly, olive-shaped eyes... "Hey." he greets back... Gawain holds his blade "There's something strange about that kid..." he says... Lancelot readies his blade "Yeah... his eyes are glowin' an' his hair's like fur... I ain't racist, but that could be a monsta'..." he warned. Percival glared "There are no human-beings here... Herbert hinted to that... we must be on guard..." he replied. Jade glares too "Um, kid... do you..." she starts... until a tall man arrives! "Luca, it's okay... Let me speak to these strangers." he says, the boy looks up at him "Alright, Mr Strix. ..." he runs away... seemingly wanting to say something else to this man who seemed like a friend... The paladins notice the boy had a beetle-looking horn growing from the back of his head... Percival frowns "What the hell is that??" he says to himself... Strix then got their attention "Is there anything I can do for you, strangers?"... Jade stares...