A New look

-The next morning, the princess gets ready for the next venture-

 But doesn't immediately see Wit anywhere in the castle... "It must be because of everybody getting ready for the Hyperborean-summit.." she thought as she walks the castle halls... Servants of the royal family can be seen running to and fro, as most are completely unaware of the final kingdom and assume Earnest will announce when it will happen, soon. The princess then heads to the courtyard "I'll see if Wit's there before I go, I'll..." she thought, but is interrupted by her mother's voice "Lora dear..." she calls out. The princess turns to see her mother walking to her "Yes mother." she greets her. Olivera then asks "I know last time I asked this, but... You seem rather upset this time, too... Is anything particular happening during your ventures? I know everything's not perfect, but you're the only one who's ever upset when the team returns.", Lora looks into her mothers eyes as she wondered what to say: True, she saw things she wasn't happy about...  she learned about the dangers of magic, Wit's fate and the girl she saw made her uncomfortable.. But the only thing she could tell her without seeming crazy or causing a uproar, was the obvious lie... Though, it wasn't completely one: "Um... it's just the Magical-conscience thing... I'm just worried about creatures invading people's homes... and others going through wot happened between us and Campe..." she says... Olivera suspiciously stares at her daughter... It's true, but something felt strange about her answer... nevertheless, the queen replies "Alright, I understand... but please don't worry. You're stopping an tragedy from happening: and the people will be looking to you once you've came back from Caillte, they'll be expecting the future ruler and champion to be a symbol of hope.". Lora's eyes widened some, she forgot the position she was in; and listens excitedly as Olivera finished "When you come back,  people are happy, but also very attentive on wot expression you make: while I have the upmost faith you'll always succeed again, please don't let the world make you regret your decision to explore it and grow... and don't let it wipe your beautiful smile off your face either?" she smiles as she ends up questioning. Lora replies with a small smile "Yes mother... I'll try to be more positive about this.". Olivera smiles happily "It will be over soon, after this: the world will be normal again, and we can start turning our efforts to preserving Hyperborea, rather than continuing this...", she walks away as she's needed somewhere else.. Lora sighs as she watches her mother leave "Yes... I have to keep upbeat, for the people... If mother is worried, then I know that eventually others will start to notice...". 

She perks herself up as she heads to the courtyard "I can't let everybody see how I feel about the situation, how could I even explain wot I feel about Wit and the demons here? I'll have to hide this until The magical-conscience is reset, then... I'll concentrate all my efforts to helping him..." she thought.. Lora sneaks out of the castle again: knowing that Earnest will assign her a paladin again, just for leaving the castle... She walks into the woods beside the castle wall and takes off her dress, revealing her Coral-Pink shirt, blue jeans and letting her huge-blue hat fall from inside. Lora folds her dress up and hides it, then dusts off her hat... "I'll need to..." she starts to think, when she notices Wit hanging upside-down from a tree..