Inna Gada Da Vida: 4

-Wit then glares as Noella informs the two...-

"That's the way we have to go... Heheheh, you gettin' scared!!?" she laughs, Wit replies "It's easier than staring at Lora face day in and day out!". He runs toward the path... as the princess stares at him.. Why was he acting like this right now? She thought hard, but couldn't see why... Then followed Wit and Noella deeper into the garden.. 

Minutes later, they find a fluorite-scaled tyranasaurus-rex !! The thing breathes electricity as it roars at them!!  Lora gasps "W, w, wot is that!!?" she asks. Noella replies "One of Dad's creatures; and probably who ate that fruit, and it looks like we're in his home: so we gotta fight 'em off!", the princess looks at her as she states "We don't have to kill it! It didn't know wot would happen when it ate the fruit!". The Dark-goddess scoffed "No, but it knows what's it doing now: Unlike how it sounds.. the fruit only let's you know what you could do.. Everything everybody does after eating it is their own decision..", she then turns towards Wit! "Alright, kill it: before it decides to come to us!". The white demon smirks "Alright, get back!", he yells, then rushes the dinosaur! Noella casually follows, until she sees green-furred-Gorillas suddenly charge at them! The Dark-goddess seems shock at first, then happily speeds to the group!? Lora awes at Noella punching a hole straight through one of their stomachs???! The princess turns away, as Noella easily kills the other two gorilla, who suddenly turned their attention only on the dark-goddess.. Meanwhile: Wit fires his tail at the T-rex after having clawed at the scales, but the huge-thing is too big to easily break like normal-sized creatures...  Lora turns towards Wit as he watches the dinosaur... it suddenly swings it's tail at him, the white demon easily lights up it's back, and to it's head!! The princess awed at the demon's-speed: something she hasn't seen from afar before... Wit then leaps off it's head "Woohoo!" he whoops! The t-rex looks up in time for Wit to split it's head, from the snout up, with his tail... He then slides down it's back splitting the dinosaur in half,  and jumps on the ground... Lora looks away again as the T-rex's spine slowly slides out, along with everything it's attached too! The body falls in it's sloshy, electrified mess!

Noella walks to the princess "That was way too.... Ya see that??" she suddenly asks, Lora replies "Yea, I saw!" she replies... the dark-goddess sighed "No, I ain't talkin' about the gnarly-gore junk, I'm talkin' about the body!". Lora turns toward her slowly, in curiosity, as Noella explains: "The thing was breathing electricity: Dad had plans for you humans to live peacefully AND advance in stuff.. But, junk happened and now you guys NEED all that garbage you built. If everything turned out right: The magical-conscience wouldn't even be a thing...". The princess awes at this revelation...