Great Spirit

-Wit and Lora stare at his injury...-

Lora stares at the injury in surprise... she wanted to ask what could be happening: but... any attention or whispering now could result in their cover being blown and the whole venture being a waste, as Wit pretending to be a human was bad enough in this event: and even worse, anyone at Castiel finding out could be catastrophic for her and Wit! The only thing they could do is hope it stopped before they got to the other-clearing... Wit himself awes at his injury healing quickly than it should: a scab was already formed, and skin was covering that... He sighs and looks back up at Peche... the princess does too, then is surprised as the smoke gets heavier and in her face... Strangely, it doesn't smell like anything? Not even like flesh or sulfur like one would expect??

The group finally makes it to Dawn, as the smoke starts to die down... Wit looks at his foot and sees new, brighter-human skin there?! He shifts his foot back, with Lora standing somewhat in front of him to hide it... Peche turns around "Here she is... the Great Spirit: Dawn.", the bear suddenly roars loudly!!!! Lora steps back in surprise and covers her ears!!! Peche calmly looks over his shoulder "Great Spirit, she can't understand...", the roars get softer and softer... until a adult-woman's voice gently echoes from her "Sorry, my child... I haven't spoken unto a human in centuries...". Lora uncovers her ears, and looks up in surprise... "Y, you can speak English, too?" she asks, Dawn laughs "Of course, I have learned every human language as I listened in on the Earth...". Peche bows "They are here for the Magical-Conscience, Great Spirit.", she replies "Yes, I hast seen their coming unto our forest...". She then smiles warmly... "Peche, my child: be with your sister, I canst see thine mind ist not here with us.", Peche bows again "I, I'm sorry, great Spirit!" he apologized, before he walks away in worry... Dawn then says in a calm tone "And as for you two, I shalt help with the Reset of Hyperborea.", Lora happily replies "Thanks! We appreciate it!". The Great Spirit laughs "I know, thou intentions art easy to see through thine eyes!", she then reveals something that surprises the two... "Now, let us talk to each other without lies: Wit.".

They both awed at her in surprise "Wh, what!? How did you know!?" the white demon asks in self-defense...  She replies "I canst smell the pus that only pours from the demon: Doroccus. Demons are not allowed to physically attack humans, so when I sensed you and her together, I knewest immediately what thou art.". Lora steps forward a little "Um... I'm sorry it looked like we were trying to trick you, it's just..." she starts... Dawn giggles "It's fine, I knowest why thou hast done this, even if thou hast not realized what thou art feeling.." she seemingly glanced upwards and back to them... "Thou wilt be here together again, and shalt need my help: which I shalt gladly give. As for the present; tell thy father that I shalt send Peche in my stead, for I cannot leave the forest, nor fit inside thy castle.." she seems to end the sentence in a laugh. Lora happily replies "Th, thank you! This has been much more easier to do, than going to the other kingdoms!", she turns to leave, Wit does too, with his leg already healed??