41

Y/N's POV

I slapped my hand over my mouth, realizing how much noise I made from in here.

Lisa's POV

"-What was what?.." I pretended to not hear anything. Hopefully Lauren thought she was crazy or something or imma kick Y/N.

"You didn't hear that?" Lauren's eyebrows flattened, as she pointed at the bathroom.

"Not from the bathroom, I heard something upstairs though. Probably Amy or Charles."
My little sister looked me up and down.

"O..okay.." She squinted her eyes, slowly nodding at my statement. I can tell she doesn't believe me but at least we're gonna let it be.

"Um- is that all you came for? Or do you need something else?" I tried to not sound rude but that was a major fail. She's my sister anyway so

"Yeahh, I'm going home now-" A switch flipped in my brain. I lifted up my hand with my index finger pointing up at the ceiling. "What?"

"Hang out with me tomorrow! No questions asked, okay? Just do it." I pointed at her

"But-" I cut her off

"AHP- NO!- NO QUESTIONS ASKED" I pointed at her as if I was scolding a dog or child

"...okay?" I wanted to laugh at how confused she was. My hands clapped together.

"Yes! Okay, go- leave" I started pushing Lauren out of the front door. "Shoo child! Goodnight- bye!" I waved to the girl before closing the front door. She has never been so confused.

I ran back to the bathroom, quietly knocking on the door. "Y/N it's Lisa" I whispered.

The door slowly creaked open. I reached inside to turn off the fan, and saw the girl gripping the back of her head. The girl got up by herself and followed me as I tried to stealth around our house. We were tiptoeing up the stairs when I saw Amy's shadow approaching. I turned around, waving at Y/N to go back down the stairs. I was mouthing "Go back! Go back"

Y/N's POV

"Lisa?" Amy's calls echoed down the stairs.

I quickly tiptoed back down the stairs and Lisa followed me, then I ran back to the bathroom.
I opened the door then shut it just as fast as I opened it. It was a bit too loud, like a slam.

Lisa's POV

"Lis-" I stood with my back against the bathroom door, and my hands behind me as Amy reached the bottom of the steps with her phone lit up in one of her hands. She wasn't even looking at it though. Her thumb kept the screen of the phone lit up the whole time

"Heyyy.." When my voice cracked, I cringed.
Amy's eyebrow quirked in confusion.

"..Have you seen my horse plush?.." PHEW, SHE DIDN'T QUESTION ANYTHING BLESS.

"No..did you check the laundry.." My hand ran though my short hair, nervously. She shook her head and turned her body back around. My eyes followed her up the stairs, and a good amount of time passed before I tapped on the door behind me. I stepped forward incase Y/N opened the door while I was leaning on it or else I'd probably fall back.