52

Y/N's POV

A room, full of eyes were on me. I was shocked to meet eyes with my other idols, rather than their parents. My vision focused on the girls. Christina's food dropped out of her mouth when her jaw slowly dropped and Katherine dropped her fork while Amy looked like she was about to faint, like how she does on stage.

I didn't give any attention to my idols' parents, but I started going around the table and made my way, mainly to Amy though since out of those 3, I mostly talked to her. Amy reciprocated my actions and ignoring the circumstances, Katherine got up as well.
Amy was infront of me while Katherine was hugging me from behind. I closed my eyes, cherishing the moment but at the same time it was cause I was overwhelmed with emotions. I'm not quite sure if Christina likes me or not.

Lauren's POV

I smiled at how my sister reacted to my bestfriend..Well besides Christina. I glanced over to my parents to see my mom smiling and my dad with a blank expression. I could tell he was holding in his smile though. He loves moments like these. Their hug broke off

"..So you girls all know of Lauren's friend here?" He asked, kind of feeling left out.

Amy nodded vigorously, while Kath was patting Y/N's head since she was a giant.

Christina looked my online bestfriend up and down. "Christina, keep your mouth shut" Went on as a loop in my head. Don't ruin this.

"Yeah. She's our friend too" Chris added, to my surprise. My mom looked content for us. My dad didn't seem too thrilled.

"Well. Um. Y/N." My dad cleared his throat. "Would you like to join us for dinner?" He avoided using our last name when asking.

My eyes shot to Y/N, to find her looking choked up. My poor creep. "Ah..Yeah..Yeah- I'd love to join you all." She spoke softer than when she talks to me. Man, trying to impress.

Y/N followed me over to the open spot and I let her sit down in the last seat available. I just stood beside her. "Apologies, For not having enough chairs" My dad commented, looking down at his plate. Y/N scanned the table seeing that I had no place to sit and she scooted over.

"No! It's alright" She smiled at my dad. "I'm good" Y/N patted the extra space on the chair, motioning for me to sit down next to her.

"Y/N, it's okay. I'm fine here" I whispered but she just shook her head. She insisted I sit down so I just did to not complicate things.

"Well..Ah..Y/N. I'm Lynne, Lauren's mom. This is my husband, Mike." My mom grinned of course when introducing my dad, the nice peacemaker she is. "Why don't you tell us about yourself?..Just a little." Y/N seeked approval from me and I nodded in reassurance

Y/N's POV

"Well, uh. To be honest, there's not much to say about myself but uh..I'm Y/N Y/L/N and I'm 19. I live with my mom and dad in California. I'm the only child..." I paused trying to think of what else to tell them.

"What about your hobbies..interests?" Lauren's mom added on, so that her dad wouldn't scare me off and stuff. Bless that woman.

"Well uhh, I play a lot of video games..I like to skate with different types of boards and I play basketball-" Lauren's dad sat straight up.

"..You play basketball?" He seemed to warm up to the idea cause he's making eye contact.

"Yes sir, I was on the varsity team throughout all of my highschool career." I stated, not thinking much of it but they all seemed stunned by it. "..Uh, I also like drawing and singing. I used to play the drums before high school but that didn't last long." Lauren's dad just nodded which made me anxious.