16

Lauren's POV

WOOO we finished recording! After I came out to the girls we had gotten ready all over again since we looked like bums from crying then started recording the audio for our cover of "Sucker" by the Jonas Brothers. As soon as Dani and I finished, we ran to the couch and crashed into it.

"MY BACKK" Dani fake whined on the floor as I jumped onto the couch, landing on my belly.

Dani stood up and sat on my back, restricting me from getting up. The older girls walked in

"And you said I was heavy" I whined to Dani as she crushed my back. She smacked my butt. I yelped before I tried to get her off of me so I could text Y/N. "GUYS HELP MEE AHHHH"

The girls started cracking up. Lisa and Amy sat down, being entertained. Katherine and Christina walked over to pull our youngest sister off of me.

"C'mon Dani, that's not nice." Katherine tugged on Dani's arm. Christina patted her shoulder.

"All you gotta do is tickle her-" She moved her hand towards Dani but she smacked her hand.

"Don't you dare touch me-" Katherine got Dani from the other side. "AHHEJEHAHAEH" Dani made weird noises as she screamed for her life.
Christina pulled Dani off of me while being tickled by Kath. It's hilarious because she doesn't laugh when she's tickled, she just screams and it makes me wanna cry of laughter. She couldn't resist moving but once she did, Katherine stopped and Dani was out of breath. She was gasping for air with her hand on her chest. She glared at Chris, Kath and I.

I finally sat up and when I did, I shrugged at her, not feeling bad. I smiled at my siblings before pulling my phone out of my pocket. My thumbs quickly typed my password in and I scrolled to my chat with Y/N to finally talk

Y/N's POV

I've been sitting in my room blasting Cimorelli and currently listening to originals. Lauren's been gone for like 3 hours and I'm bored as heckkk.

I got up from my bed and went to my computer space. I turned on both of my monitors to see my screen saver of all of the girls. Christina, Katherine, Amy on one, and Dani, Lisa, Lauren on the other. When I logged into my computer, the video that was playing on the speakers was;

To be honest, I didn't think that originals are that good by most YouTubers but surprisingly I love all of them that I've listened to so far.

I added it to my "Cimorelli" playlist and I played it in a loop. I went on my phone and went on a game that I wanted to try with Lauren. I just downloaded it a couple days ago, and as of right now, I've spent 25 dollars on it.
This is unhealthy. To be honest, I'm not sure Lauren will like it cause it's a shooting game but I'm lowkey addicted. It's called Player Unknown's Battlegrounds. I know her and her family doesn't like that kinda stuff but I know she won't be that good so it's gonna be funny.

When I went onto the app, I got a notification from Imessages. Lauren Cimorelli's contact name in my phone popped up. I pulled the message down and read the message.

Laur🍞: Hey, I'm back
You: Welcome back
Laur🍞: Thank you :)
Laur🍞: Wyd
You: Listening to music and playing a game hby.
Laur🍞: At my sisters' house still
You: fun
Laur🍞: Not really but okay😂what game are you playing?
You: Technically "Player Unknown's Battlegrounds" But I call it pubg
Laur🍞: Is it fun?
You: I totally didn't spend $25 bucks on it😶
Laur🍞: 😂😂
Laur🍞: Is it multiplayer?
You: Yeah, why
Laur🍞: Let's play

I was excited that she wanted to play a game with me but like now that I think about it, it might not be a good idea.

You: Hmm, idk if you will like it
Laur🍞: We'll never know unless I try
You: I'm almost positive you won't like it.
Laur🍞: I'm searching it on the appstore now
You: Lauren💀😂
Laur🍞: I see a gun
You: 😂💀
Laur🍞: downloading it
You: Oh geez. Goodluck.
Laur🍞: Am I killing people
You: Yeah
Laur🍞: We're gonna die omg
You: Dw you can win without killing
Laur🍞: I'll hide.
You: Wanna call
Laur🍞: Yeah, why though?
You: So if you're about to die I can tell you instead of typing it out in the game💀
Laur🍞: Good point😂

I was about to press call on Lauren's contact info when my screen popped up with Lauren's caller ID. It was a facetime call..Shoot. I swiped to answer her after grabbing a snapback and putting it on. Her face popped up, distracted.

This was when I realized..
Their video is still playing