27

Y/N's POV

"What's up?" Lauren placed her arms on her desk and tapped the desk with the tips of her fingers together when she broke into a grin. "Is it another psycho question or scenario thingy?"

"Well, I mean technically not but if you want to consider it that then I can't stop you" I giggled, walking over to the grass and sat on my board.

"Okay well, go for it" She leaned back into her chair with her hands on her lap. I took my backpack off and put it beside where I was sitting, then leaned my phone up against it.

"Do you ever think about alternate universes?"

Lauren's POV

"Uhhh...Not really..I don't really believe in that stuff, you know?" Her profile looked down at her hands and saw her fiddle with her fingers.

"Yeah, I can respect that" Y/N looked up at the sky and I couldn't help but admire her.

"How-..how come?" I stuttered, from sudden interest on her perspective on the topic.

"Well, I don't know. It's just something I've thought about in the past..." She paused looking forward but the sides of her face exposed her cheeks rising as excitement struck in her. It made me smile. "Like imagine what we'd be doing right now if we didn't meet- Or! Um- Imagine in another universe like, I could be a guy, or in another universe-" Y/N rambled until she hesitated to continue her sentence.

"Yeah?.." I attempted to encourage her.

"Uhh..Nah, nevermind. It's stupid" She looked down at her lap. "..Uhm..Anyways!-"

"No, Y/N tell me" I admired her passion.

"I don't know.." She turned to the camera.

"Too bad, you have to" I joked around with her.

Y/N turned away again "..Well..In another universe.. we could be..uh- hmm....dating.. right now?" She had stuttered throughout

"True. I wouldn't complain-" I cut myself off before I could continue. I saw Y/N glance at her screen with a surprised smile on her face before turning away quickly.

"Well, we could hate each other right now too. Or I could be dating Dani or Lisa. Or instead of you answering my text to you that day, you could have ignored it" I nodded to her, as I realized everything she said was true. "Like do you ever wonder what life would be like if you did something a second slower. Your life could be totally changed" I'm speechless.

"You're crazy Y/N" It's not meant to be rude but more of a compliment cause I didn't know what else to say. She faked an offended expression then broke out laughing.

"Oh please, you loved that" A grin popped up as she looking up at the sky. It's finally dark where she lives. But like, I couldn't deny it. I thought her perspective on things was adorable

"Not gonna lie..I did" I shrugged. "How do you think our relationship is working out in the other alternate universe then?"

"Mmm..Hopefully good?" She chuckled to me.

"Yeah, I hope we're okay" My eyes looked out the window to see the night sky. "Y/N?"

"Hm..Yeah?" Ignoring me, she still stayed staring at what I'm guessing was the stars.

"Do you think we met in another universe?" Her eyes were finally taken off the sky but her expression was filled with confusion

"We met each other in this one?" She frowned.

"I mean like..In real life..You know?" When I had drifted into these thoughts, Y/N's eyes stayed focus on me. It was adorable.

"Man I hope so, who wouldn't wanna meet you?" A blush appeared on my face and a smile appeared on hers. I nodded to her.

Y/N's POV

"I would have loved to meet you" That was the sentence that made me blush like crazy.

"We have to meet soon then" All that was on my mind at this point was Lauren in my arms.

"We should, soon" Lauren's angelic voice said.

12 AM

I was sitting on the roof outside my window. I was leaning back against my window.

Lauren and I has just ended the call cause I saw Lauren dozing off and I felt bad even though it was adorable

Lauren and I has just ended the call cause I saw Lauren dozing off and I felt bad even though it was adorable. She begged for me to not make her sleep but I know that if she sleeps any later, it'll ruin her sleeping schedule and ruin the morning for her. She pouted and smiled throughout the whole..5ish minutes that we said goodnight.

But what she doesn't know is that I have a plan.