26

Lauren's POV

After my eyes scanned the text from left to right, my lips slowly broke into a grin. My cheeks turned red as I reread the words
"Much love to you, "lil creep" 😂❤️" over and over. As I closed my eyes, I lifted the phone up to my chest, cherishing the message.

Lisa's right about rushing into anything but I still think that I like Y/N.. and I'm certain.

Y/N's POV

Lauren and I have situated things luckily. We've been talking for like an hour again, on FaceTime and she's doing something with Lisa right now. I've been laying in bed the whole time, but I got bored cause I'm pretty sure they're writing together but I'm not positive. I sat up straight in my bed, looking forward from my phone and huffed. I saw in the corner of my eye, Lauren glance at her screen and smile, before turning back to her business. I chuckled to myself before looking out the window. It was still kinda bright outside. I searched around my room for something to do, when my eyes paused when seeing my longboard leaning against the wall inside my closet. I smirked to myself as I ran to my board. I grabbed it, and pulled it out, over my backpack then set it on the floor behind me. I picked up my backpack and put the straps over my shoulder then picked up the board, after my phone.

"Woahh, where you going there Y/N?" Lauren asked, making Lisa look up at the phone. I lifted up my board to fit in the frame of the camera. Lisa's face lit up, as her eyebrows rose.

"OH MY GOSH LAUREN I HAVE A FUNNY STORY TO TELL YOU-" Lisa was gonna tell her how I fell off my skateboard into mud.

"-LISA DON'T YOU DARE" I glared at her after interrupting her. She smirked at me.

"What?..Tell me Lisa" Lauren said to Lisa as I cringed. I reached the end call button to spare myself of some embaressment. "Y/N NOT AG-"

I hung up, giggling at what Lauren was gonna say. My phone lit up again as Lauren facetimed me again. I accepted it by swiping, and Lisa popped up laughing on Lauren's end.

"Okay! Okay! I'll leave you two crazy kids alone" Lisa raised her arms up as if she was surrendering and walked out of the frame. Next thing I know I heard her door click shut.

"Alright Y/N, she's gone now" She giggled at me pretending to wipe sweat off my forehead.

"Phew! I thought she was gonna expose me" Her eyebrows raised as her grin widened.

"The funny thing was about you!? Man, I should have made her stay. I'm gonna go get her again!-" Lauren got up from her desk

"WAIT NOOOO LAUREN-" Suddenly Lauren was releasing out her "HAHA" Laugh. She started clapping, and gasping for breath.

"I'm kiddinnng" Lauren walked back into frame. I sighed in relief. "I'll ask her some other time" She winked at me as she sat down

"Whuuuuut?" I squealed out to my idol.

She gave me this look, and I don't know what it was..A subtle Smirk? Whatever it was, I could fall in love with it an endless amout of times, while making me blush every single time.

Before I went downstairs, I waited for my flustered cheeks to go away at the top of the staircase because my mom would ask about it.

I took a few steps before my mom peaked her head around the corner of the bottom of the staircase.

"Ma, I'm gonna be back later." Her eyebrows rose to the surprise of me not being lazy.

"Where you going?" I reached the end of the staircase. I shrugged to her. Genuinely, I didn't know where I wanted to go. I was now at the front door, where all the shoes were.

"Wherever my board takes me I guess" I shrugged again to my mom. My mom nodded, brushing it off her shoulders, waving me away.

"Just be careful" She said before turning back to the TV with her cup of hot water. I jumped from foot to foot then sat down on the last step of the stairs to put my shoes on. I stared at my Nike air force 1s then my Vans.

I finally laid my eyes on my vans
but hm "Old skool or slip ons"

"Old skool, for sure" Lauren said outloud.

"Who's that?" My mom turned back around.
Suddenly I see Lauren slap her hand onto her mouth to cover it. I giggled.

"It's my friend, Ma" She nodded uninterested, and turned back to the table. "Anyway, I lowkey like slip ons better but sure"

I slipped on my White Old Skool vans, and got up off my butt then opened the front door.

"BE CAREFUL MA" I yelled to her

"YOU TOO" She yelled back to me

"I LOVE YOUUU" I yelled at her again.

"I LOVE YOU TOOO- NOW GO" My mom shooed me away, causing me to chuckle to myself. Lauren started laughing with me as I closed the door.

"What an interesting relationship" She raised an eyebrow while giggling. I winked at her.

"You know it" I cringed at my decision of winking. I made sure the door was locked by attempting to turn the knob, after it was closed.

I set my board down and skated out of the sidewalk leading up to my front door. I skated into the street out of my driveway, and just skated forward. Then the realization that anyone can hear Lauren struck, so I pulled my earbuds out of my pocket and plugged them into my phone, then put them in my ears.

Lauren and I stayed on the call in comfortable silence for around 15 minutes. It was starting to get dark as I reached the street that the park was on. Finally after another 2 minutes of being quiet, I broke the silence.

"I have a question.." I blurted out of nowhere