38

Warning⚠️: An excessive amount of pictures😂

Y/N's POV

That angel was standing there looking beautiful as ever. I stared at her, having so much admiration for the girl. She's wearing the "I Like It" soccer outfit. Strange. It's exactly the same. She was just standing there. She was flippin adorable. I tried to seem surprised.

"Is that Lauren?" I asked Lisa, continuing to squint at the girl through the window.

"Hm?-" Lisa slowly parked by the curb then gradually came to a stop. She sat up to peer around me with her left arm bent, her wrist on top of her steering wheel. "Oh!- Yeah it is.."

Lauren's POV

I was waiting for Kevin to go get the ball that I kicked into next year and out of existence. I searched around for Dani to see if she's slacking or actually paying attention but along the way I spotted something all too familiar. I stared ahead at the object that I recognized.

Lisa's car

Lisa's car. Am I crazy or am I seeing this right?

Dani's POV

Lauren was staring at something in the distance and I know I'm supposed to watch out for Kevin but like, I'm curious..and I don't really care anyways- Oops!

I turned my binoculars towards where Lauren was looking and I saw Lisa's car

I turned my binoculars towards where Lauren was looking and I saw Lisa's car. Lisa? What's Lisa doing here? Did Amy tell her? I focused on seeing through the tinted windshield to see Lisa and a girl looking out of the passengers window. She's spying on Lauren with a girl?

Hm. Weirdo

I turned over to Lauren and saw Kevin walking up to her. Shoot! I can't warn her now!

Y/N's POV

"-Can we go see her!?" I placed my hand on her arm and turn around excitedly! My feet were practically bouncing foot to foot as I was sitting