82

A/N: More swearing

Y/N's POV

Ignoring Lisa, Dani and Lauren shared pointed glances before looking back at me. Dani held her suspicions in her eyes while Lauren's reflected curiosity. I unlocked my phone in my place, making their suspicions raise. Once the chat was on sight, I limped over to where Lauren was and sat down next to her before handing her the phone. Dani leaned over the edge of the bed, laying on top of her arms as she read over Lauren's shoulders while Lisa waited to see the phone.

Lauren scrolled through the snapchat messages and as soon as Daph mentioned to look at the memories again, she facepalmed not needing to look at it. "Oh my gosh-"

"I don't get it?" Dani looked up at Lisa as if she has an idea what was going on while Lauren kept scrolling, not caring that Dani was missing out. Because of this, Dani just waited so her and Lisa can read the rest together.

"What am I supposed to say?" I rubbed my temples while Lauren gave the phone to Dani so her and Lisa can start from the top again and catch up then slung her arm around my shoulders before placing her cheek on the shoulder nearest to her face. She didn't end up saying anything but I didn't mind.

Abruptly, Dani sat up straight with a anxiety radiating off of her body. "She's typing."

"WHAT?!" I laid back on her floor and covered my face with my hands before I shot back up.

"Okay! She said, 'Um hello?' and sent this emoji," Lisa imitated the eye rolling to the side emoji. "And she's typing again"

Lauren's arms wrapped around my waist as she hugged me from behind, placing her chin on my shoulder. No matter how hard she's trying, she'll always be the little spoon next to me.

"She said, 'Lol you make it seem like you're in a relationship with one of them'-" Dani paused, making us think that was it. Consequently, she took a few seconds to let out sneeze. "Achoo!"

Dani scrunched her nose while Lisa fake gagged. "Bless you, you satanic-"

"Lisa." Lauren cut off her older sister.

"Oh yeah- Right, sorry" The way Lisa immediately shut up in this situation made me laugh cause she's so stubborn, I thought she'd fight back or something but I guess not.

"Thank you," Dani expressed before she sniffled. "Okay sorry, let me continue. She also said 'or else it would be easy to explain this'."

"Uh-oh," In panic, I blankly stared at her wall with wide eyes.

"She said 'Wait, are you'." Dani narrated the message for us.

Lauren and I looked at each other before I yelped. "Let me see," I extended my arm out with my palm facing upward so Dani could hand me the phone. When she did, I saved the messages then started typing.

Daph
Um hello?
😒
Lol you make it seem like you're in a relationship with one of them or else it was be easy to explain this
Wait
are you?
Me
Dude, literally how could that be possible?
Daph
That's what I've been asking you shit for brains

Lauren scoffed at the Daph's insult as she read over my shoulder, then pulled out her phone.

Daph
So what, are you dating Dani?
Or someone else?
Definitely not Lauren😂
That'd be funny
Me
Wait why are you insulting me if you like me
Daph
Idk
I'm just trying to justify why you don't like me
Dumb f*ck.
Me
I don't like you cause you played me
Daph
No I didn't
Me
Uhuh. You did.
Daph
😒😒
Whatever.
Tell me what the f*ck happened.