71

Y/N's POV

Lauren walked around the pool table to set up the balls in the triangle then grabbed the piece of chalk to use to powder the tip of the billiards stick. My date then proceeded to place the que ball down about a foot from the end of the table then leaned forward as she got ready to break the bundle. "Alright, you see this?" She motioned with her head. "I bet you that I will get the 3 ball in a pocket, just by breaking it."

She pretended to crack her neck as I crossed my arms with quirked brows. "Oh yeah?" I questioned, making her nod her head. "There's two balls with a 3 on them." Lauren glanced at all of the balls in the triangle.

"Oh- Then the striped one." I nodded slowly, rubbing the side of my face with my hand.

"Uhuh... You're gonna hit the balls with the triangle around them?" I smiled, my eyebrows lifting on my face as she looked back at the table again then started cackling.

The both of us bursted into a laughter as she picked up the triangle from the table then set it down on the wall table, where I was at. "I just forgot dude!" She tried to reason her mistake.

"I know!- I'm just messing with you" I grinned to myself, internally melting when Lauren started laughing again when she was lining up her shot, ruining her stance. Her forehead was placed against the fabric of the table and the front of her shoulder was against the stick.

"I can't believe I forgot that" She continued to cackle her 'HAHAHA' laugh before shaking her head, then wiggling her arms as an attempt to get her head in the game. "Okay!" She lifted up her hand up towards my face. "Don't distract me." She pulled her fingers away from her face to recollect herself and put on a straight face.

Lauren took a dramatic deep breath with her eyes closed, being completely serious until she heard me wheeze. She then dropped the stick against the edge of the table and immediately hovered her hands over her face, laughing.

"Hey!" The girl in a band took a step towards me and lightly slapped my arm with a smile on her lips before stepping back. "Stop it!"

"I can't help it!" My hands lifted up in the surrendering gesture. "It's your fault!"

"My fault?" Lauren used her thumb to point at herself. "You're the one who keeps laughing"

"It's cause you're funny" Our 'argument' was beautiful. "You make me laugh, so stop" I pretended to have a serious face, trying not to laugh but it didn't really work out. "HAHA"

Lauren just shook her head, trying to catch her breath. Once she seemed to have herself together, she suddenly hunched forward with her now red face from laughing in her hands.

"I can't.." The grasp of air in her face, voice and actions were hard to mistake. She landed on the side of her legs, holding herself up with one arm diagonally next to her. "..breathe.."

Lauren placed her fist against her chest and started coughing because of how intense her laughter was. "Oh...my- oh my- gosh!" I pointed at her face, unable to stop my emotions from taking over and started laughing.

"I can't look at you." My date mentioned, turning her head away from me. "When I see your face I start laughing." Her palm was once again, presented in front of my own face.

"Wow, am I that ugly?!" Acting offended, I placed my hand on my chest. "Thanks creep" I pretended to wipe a single tear off of my cheek.