62

Y/N's POV

"I think I'm gonna ask her out" I shrugged to my IBF on FaceTime who seemed hyped. "I don't know yet though..I don't know if she has a pinch of interest in me" A sigh escaped my lips, causing my IBF to tilt her head.

"Chill out, if you ask her out and she says no what's the worst that can happen." She raised her eyebrows at me and I frowned.

"First off, she could- I don't know- BLOCK ME. Second, she can ignore me for the rest of life or expose me" I took a deep breath in then out.

"You know Lauren's not like that" My bestfriend reassured me.

"I know!- But I'm just trying to pity myself, okay?" I facepalmed, wanting to pace around the room but I couldn't. "It's just so complicated. Like what are the odds that she will say yes? Zero. She'll probably reject me"

"Well..How are you gonna ask her?" She quirked her eyebrow at me.

"Well, I don't wanna say anything yet incase it doesn't go as planned" My friend just nodded back at me before a knock on my hospital room door startled me, making me jolt up then wince, slightly in pain.

"Hey- Woah, are you okay?!" My friend's back straightened as she examined me.

"Ah..Yeah" I took a second to recover. "But hey, I gotta go okay? I'll text you later bro"

"Alright dude, goodluck" My friend waved

"Thanks, I'll need it" I chuckled over another knock at the door. "Alright, see ya"

"Bye" With that I ended the call.

"Come in!" I shouted, not too loud so I don't bother the people in the rooms beside me.

Suddenly, the door cracked open revealing a worrisome Katherine and behind her the rest of her sisters. They all flooded in pretty slowly at first but but then Lisa and Dani came in here, as if it was a party.

"Danielle and Lisa Cimorelli!" Katherine scolded. "There are people sleeping!"

Lisa mocked Katherine's face while Dani rolled her eyes then they started laughing together.

While they were laughing I noticed that Lauren wasn't here. I scooted back against my pillow, sitting up straight then looked out the door to see her standing in the doorway. She gave me a soft, tender closed lip smile before a blush appeared on her cheeks. I felt my heart flutter under my chest when I laid my eyes on her angelic smile. Next thing I knew, my heart rate monitor started beeping out of control. My cheeks flushed red as I looked away from here, letting my heartbeat calm down. After I looked back up she was out of my view. I sat all the way up, a frown playing on my eyebrows as I tried to see her behind the wall.

"How come Lauren's not coming in?" I turned to Christina and at first her lips parted in shock from the sudden confrontation. She glanced at the hospital door then back at me.

"Ohh..She just wanted to make sure you're okay. Besides that she said she's not coming in unless you personally want her to come in." Christina shrugged making Dani laugh.

"Yeah but guys, we haven't eaten yet so can we please go get some food?" Katherine begged. In response Christina nodded, walking out of the room. Amy and Katherine followed behind her, leaving me in here with Lisa and Dani.

"Can you guys close the door?" I peeked to see if Lauren was outside. Dani just shrugged.

"It's okay, no one's outside cause Lauren went with them" Lisa winked at me.