66

Y/N's POV

"I- 'Y/N pulled Lauren in, locking lips with the singer-' Oh my gosh-" I became flustered. "'Lauren was frozen from being taken aback at the action but soon closed her eyes, responding to the kiss-' AHH" I lowkey squealed to myself. "LISA DID NOT WRITE THIS-" Dani cut me off, smacking my arm.

"YES SHE DID-" I screamed to myself at how cringey Lisa was. "She spent hours locked up in her room alone with Charles" Dani gagged.

(Lowkey attacked myself but uh..
it is what it is, you know :'))

"Bruh that's some dedication- But like I just met Lauren in it and yet we already kissed-" I frowned to myself. "I've known her for months now in real life and I still haven't kissed her- I haven't even gone on a date with her yet-"

"Well that's about to change isn't it?" Dani rose her eyebrows, teasingly, making me fall into silence. "Don't think too much. You're gonna look great. Surprisingly, Lisa had some pretty good outfit ideas" Lisa ran up to the doorway of the room, panting to herself before lifting her eyes up to Dani and giving her a death glare, just to run out of the room once again.

"I-"

"Did she just-"

"How did she hear that?-"

"I HEAR EVERYTHING Y/N, YES I WROTE THAT YOU AND LAUREN KISSED, YOU SLOW RATS- IF YOU GUYS WON'T DO IT YOURSELVES THEN I GUESS I HAVE TO MAKE IT UP HUH- yeah. Cause you guys, are cowards." Lisa shouted from outside.

Dani and I were very concerned. Not for Lisa. But because it wasn't just the three of us here, but the doctors, nurses and other patients.

"Anyways.." Dani rolled her eyes.

"Right, uh.. did you bring my bandana?" My cheeks filled with air. Dani nodded, before reaching into her mini backpack. She pulled out a plain, black bandana then handed it to me. "Thank you, hopefully this will work."

"Stop worrying Y/N!-" Dani paused herself, shifting from her harsh tone. "Listen." She extended her arm out towards me, placing her hand on my shoulder. "She likes you.."

I took a deep breath. "Yeah. Yeah- I got this."

"For the most part." Dani admitted, quietly.

"I-" My head whipped towards her, my eyebrows furrowed and mouth open. Dani's eyes widened at me being able to hear her.

"..You heard that?-"

"-Yeah I heard that." I reached over to smack the back of her head when Lisa walked in.

Lisa bared her teeth into a grin. "It's time."