7

Y/N's POV

"What?!" I shouted back since parents can't seem to hear when I respond like 5 times.

"Can you come down here for a second? I need you to do me something." Her voice softened, knowing I was attempting to listen to her. I sighed while bringing my phone with me. I glanced at my screen seeing Lauren take an interest in my actions. She sees me catch her, but she doesn't care that I noticed, staying still.
Her eyes don't leave the screen, being intrigued.

"Yeah Ma?" Reaching the end of the staircase.

"Can you go pick up something for lunch, I need to clean the house and make dinner. My best friend and her kids are coming over"

"Those kids are monsters" My mom laughed knowing it was true. Everytime they came over, they screamed and banged on my bedroom door. Whenever I came out of my room they would jump on me, and ask me to play with them.

"But kids like you" I sighed knowing it was true. Whenever the kids came over they wanted me to be their mom, or they never wanted to go home. Honestly, I always thought I'd be a great parent. "They're coming at like 6 or 7 so chop chop" She clapped her hands together at me, rushing me back upstairs to grab my things and go. As I walked up the stairs, all I could see were Lauren's brown pearly eyes. I could read her content expression just from that.

"So, I hear you're good with kids" She giggled.

"Pfff I am" Lauren's end flashed a bright light and I heard a click in the background as I winked at the camera. She screenshotted me winking. "Did you screenshot me?" I facepalmed while trying to hide my blush.

"Maybe" She winked back at me, allowing me to screenshot her. "Hey!" She acted like she was gonna hit me through the phone and sadly I still flinched, causing her to crack up at me.

"Karma" The girl's eyebrows turned into a frown and she pouted. "Pout on point" I proceeded to wink once last time. After being back in my bedroom, I grabbed my set of keys and my wallet off my desk then repeated going downstairs. While walking into the garage I heard Lauren begin to speak.

"So where you going creep" I glared at her, making her mimic my action. "Got a problem?" She asked, playfully wiggling her eyebrows as I opened the garage.

"Mmmmmm Nah, I'm fine" I minded my own business, unlocking my mom's car.

"Yeah that's what I thought" She smirked, her forehead crinkled. I jokingly rolled my eyes as I climbed into the drivers seat.

"Hmmm... Where should I go" I tapped my thumbs against the top of the steering wheel.

"Anywhere your hearts desires" The Cimorelli gleefully stated. I paused, thinking of nashville since she's there but HA SIKE I can't. I cringed at my own thoughts. "...Are you okay?.." My eyes shifted to look at Lauren, and she's squinting at her screen. She noticed my cringing face. Ah my gawd.

"Oh-yeah, I was just thinking about something"
She slowly started nodding but she interrupted herself.

"-You didn't play me back in 8 Ball!"

"Want me to play you back?" I immediately paused the facetime call, since I was going to our text messages

"Nooo!" She fake whined. I started to play her back, but I lowkey didn't want to show her that I suck so I just decided to stay on pause to see what she would do. After about a minute, she uttered my name "Y/N. Take me off pause."
She pretended to be mad but I knew she's messing around. I never saw this side of her, since I haven't been part of the Cimfam for so long. I haven't binge watched ALL of their videos but so far all of them that I've watched have intrigued me. I clicked back onto our facetime call and her fake frown turned into a wide grin.

"Sir Y/N is back!" She got up off her bed and I saw her walking around with "me" in one hand, searching around her room. She leaned her phone against something, and she backed up from her phone. Next thing I know, I see her bowing as if I'm royalty. "Welcome back your highness" She went back to standing straight up and did finger guns to the camera.

"Yes, yes I'm back peasants" I waved around, going along with whatever Lauren was doing.

"Oh my gosh, you're so mean" She giggled.

"Your flesh and blood calls you a rat" Putting the keys into the ignition, I made Lauren think about it. "And you know what I call you?" I added, attatching my phone to the clip/stand. Then began to start backing out of the garage into the driveway.

"What?" Her door was opened by the angelic girl, allowing her to wander her house.

"A creep" When forming a glare on her face, she couldn't help but smile.

"Shhhh" She shushed me. My idol shushed me.
I think this is the best and worst day of my life.
"Figure out where you're going yet sir Y/N?"

"No idea" I drove out of my neighborhood, and onto main streets. Usually I'd be listening to music right now but I honestly prefer her voice.

"Well, tell me when you figure it out" She walked into the living room, and I heard Dani start yelling.

"HEY LAUREN'S GIRL-" I watch as Lauren runs to Dani and jumps on top of her. She's laying with her body across Dani's lap. "You're heavyyy" Dani complained, trying to push Lauren off of her lap. Lauren's jaw dropped.

"I'm not- And shush-" Suddenly a doorbell rang in the background. I was about to ask her if it was hers or mine but then I realized I'm stupid and I'm in a car.

"I'LL GET IT!" Dani said, pushing Lauren off with zero effort surprisingly since she was struggling a second ago. Lauren landed on the floor, on her hip. I heard a door squeak open. I pulled into the closest parking lot near me. As I was searching for parking I heard multiple footsteps came closer as Lauren stayed laying on the floor. When flipping onto her belly, I saw legs rushing over in the background come up to Lauren. I parked in an empty part of the lot, and turned the engine off.

"Why are you on the floor, Squirt?" A new voice came up. To be honest, I knew right away it was my second favorite member of the band. Lisa. She's the reason I first started watching Cimorelli so I muted myself and covered my camera as I squealed of excitement

"Lise, I'm just stretching" Sarcasm was evident in Lauren's adorable voice. I took my hand off of the camera and turned my mic back on.

"NO SHE'S NOT, I PUSHED HER OFF ME HA" Dani exclaimed while letting people in.

"Dani's such a little rat" I heard Christina's voice. Lauren turned the camera over to where the girls are.

"Uh- No I'm not little. I'm taller than you Chris so.." She flipped her hair "Hmph.." Lauren turned her phone back to herself and attempted to speak as quietly as possible

"Well...This is my family" She smiled, a little but embarrassed but thankful for them. I saw Lisa bend down on her hands and knees to see Lauren's phone. Her blue hair popped up in a high pony.

"Oooo, Laur- who are you talking to?" She looked at Lauren's screen then glanced at Lauren. She smirked then proceeded to wink at the flustered girl.