2

Y/N's POV

Laur🍞: Helloooo?
You: Oh hey, sorry
Laur🍞: Are you okay😂
You: Yeah sorry, are you?
Laur🍞: Stop saying sorry, it's okay😂 But sir it's your turn to send a pic.
You: Sir?
Laur🍞: Yep
You: Sir Y/N here, hello
Laur🍞: :)
Laur🍞: Don't change the subject
You: Fine, you want a picture of me?
Laur🍞: Kinda but don't make me sound desperate💀
You: I'm sure you can look up trash on google by yourself
Laur🍞: WOWWW
You: :') I wish I was lying
Laur🍞: Shut up😂 Show meee

I sighed nervously about possibly my idol about to see my face. She could think I'm ugly for all I know. I did tell her I would send it though, if she did. I shook my head, trying to let loose and sent her an attachment of me. I immediately saw typing. Oh geez.

Laur🍞: WOAH BEAUTY QUEEN AND YOU'RE OVER HERE SAYING YOU'RE TRASH!

Lauren's POV
I had just seen Y/N for the first time. It made me speechless not gonna lie. We've been texting for like 30 minutes straight now. Dani and I were in the living room together but she went to go get a granola bar from her room but she hasn't come back yet..At least from what I noticed.

"What are you smiling at?" Dani hopped onto the couch and leaned onto me. I immediately hid my phone, turning the screen over onto my lap.

"Nothing" I shut it off and looked my little sister in the eyes. One of her eyebrows were raised while she was smirking, she's suspicious.

"Who's the lucky guy?" She nudged my shoulder with her elbow. I rolled my eyes with a grin plastered on my face.

"No one" I giggled at her goofiness.

"Suree. I know what imessage looks like, you rat" My cheeks turned flustered at her words.
Dani started laughing at my face.

"Awww! You're blushing" She pinched my cheek. I swatted her hand away from my face.

"I am not!" I frowned at her. She got off of my side and she started poking my arm instead.

"Lauren has a crush!" She shouted, allowing it to echo throughout the whole house. I covered her mouth with wide eyes in panic.

"Oh my gosh- Dani be quiet!" I yelled while somehow whispering to her. Suddenly there was a wave of air hitting my hand and a muffled grumble behind my hand. I dropped my hand from Dani's mouth and ran to the kitchen.

"You did not just burp on my hand!" I started washing my hands. Dani was smirking and nodding while leaning against the counter.

"Sugarrrr, tell meee" She whined, as she walked up to me. I looked at her in silence, thinking about what I should do.

"Fine, fine" I dried off my hands then walked back to the couch with Dani, following behind.

"Heh heh" She started giggling in the creepiest way and doing the evil hand gesture when villians would put their hands together.

"Are you ready?" I picked up my phone off of the couch and looked her in the eyes. She vigorously nodded at me, her face becoming serious. I hesitated but surely enough, typed my passcode in and passed Dani my phone. She was grinning widely, for some reason so excited to see this. The first thing she saw when going on Y/N and I's chat was the very picture of Y/N. Soon her smile disappeared.