60

Lauren's POV

Last night, when my sisters left the parents', Dani and I stayed up since she said she was having some trouble remembering the whole song. She had her part down but she said she wanted to remember the whole thing so...

She still didn't memorize it but that's okay, she's doing her best and that's all she can do.

In the morning, we left pretty early considering how late we went to bed. The venue was about an hour away. It was about 9 AM when we woke up, we left the house at 10 because we ate breakfast first and our performance is at 4 PM. Although we have like 5 hours to do sound check and rehearse, Lisa's makeup takes years so that means we've got about 3-4 hours for rehearsal and we have about a half hour left to get to the venue. I was napping till Christina woke me up because I couldn't fall asleep last night. I was thinking about Y/N and what the doctor said about her. When I finally fell asleep last night it was a fricken nightmare..Well I guess not. Nightmares are scary but I guess my dream was just sad. In my dream I told Y/N how I felt about her and it was raining but only on me. When I told her she told me she wanted me too but then she started to walk away from me and I called out her name for what felt like 50 times. She didn't look back at me once. I stood there watching her back as she walked away from me while I was being rained on.

Then my alarm went off, so you could say I didn't have such a great awakening.

Amy, Dani and I were squished in the back of our van together, while Lisa, Kath, and Christina were in the middle row of seats then Dad was in the front with our mom.

Crisistina was annoyed that she couldn't sit in the front but wouldn't argue with our parents about it. She woke me up, realizing she forgot what she was gonna say so basically she woke me up for no rippin reason. I would complain about her but I'm too tired and stressed for it.

"How are you girls feelings?" My mom glanced in the rear view mirror, looking at my sisters and I. I didn't bother answering because I knew the rest of my sisters would burst into conversation at the same time, loud rats.

To my surprise only Christina, Katherine, Amy and Dani spoke but when they realized they all spoke at the same time they all looked at each other, making each other shut up.

Christina cleared her throat before sitting up straight. "Well, for starters I did not get my 9 hours of sleep which is greatly needed so- I feel terrible. Thanks." She looked down at her milk duds box and tilted the box over to drop some into her hand then pop them into her mouth.

"Ahh, my dear Crisistina" My dad chuckled.

Christina raised her eyebrows, rolling her eyes. Katherine and Dani spoke at the same time, then turned to each other, locking eyes.

Dani knew that Katherine had a problem about who's older and respect, that kinda stuff so she just gave up leaving the conversation with an eyeroll. She turned to me, giving me a weird look. I quirked an eyebrow, creeped out.

"Well?" Dani rose her eyebrows at me as the rest of my family talked over each other.

"Huh?" My eyebrows flattened into a frown.

"Are we not gonna talk about what happened in Christina's truck yesterday?" Dani smirked.

"What happened yesterday?" I seriously don't know what she's going on about.

"With you and your crush?" She wiggled her eyebrows as I reached for a grape straight from the bag we bought it in. Still nice and cold.

"At the hospital?" I looked up at the ceiling of the van to think about what happened.