8

Y/N's POV

"It's Y/N" Dani shouted from a different room.

"Who's Y/N?" Katherine's voice creeped up.

"A girl" Lauren nervously grinned, from Dani's comment and Kath's curiosity. It was evident she didn't want to say much on the situation.

"Oohhh Lauren" Amy's voice caught up with everyone elses. I was bursting with excitement even if Lauren was ashamed to open up about me. I don't blame her. Amy and Kath came into the living room to see the commotion going on.

"I've never heard of you talking about a Y/N"
Christina stated, while meeting with the rest of the sisters with Dani following behind her.

"It doesn't matter, you guys have to calm downnn" Lauren said softly, uncomfortable.

"Who's Y/NNNN" Katherine, genuinely cared for her little sister's safety for some reason.

"A girl that I met today" She blurted quietly so they wouldn't ask anymore.

"LAUREN CAN I TELL THEM?" Dani volunteered to explain Lauren and I's first interaction between one another. Lisa laid down next to Lauren, on her belly as well.
Lauren looked up at Dani with a hesitant face, leading to a sigh. She gradually led up to a nod.

"Yeah I guess" She looked back at her phone screen, seeing my intrigued face. I could not be more happy.

"Okay girls, gather 'round" Dani gestured them to come sit in a circle. Lauren didn't move and stayed on the floor, while the other formed a circle around the brown eyed, beauty queen.
"So. This morning, Lauren was on her phone."

"Ya- Spill." Lisa and Christina said insync, however Christina's tone was more demanding while Lisa was just curious so she was excited.

"I went upstairs to get my granola bar and she was on instagram when I left. While I was gone, she got a message that was an 8Ball thingy. And it was a random number-"

"Lauren, You did not!?" Christina gasped along with Katherine, Lisa and Amy however Lisa and Amy were joking while Christina and Katherine were actually concerned for her.

"I did" She whispered, acting like she was upset by clenching her fist against her chest.

"You texted a random person!-" Christina paused her thought, as her eyes widened.

"What?" Everyone asked in unison.

"-And you're calling her!" Christina concluded.

Kat's lips formed an "O" shape while her eyebrows were raised up. Lisa and Amy looked at each other, Amy, smiling while Lisa's eyebrows were raised with her mouth closed, not allowing air in and her bottom lip puffed out. They giggled to each other over how serious their elder sisters were taking the news.

Dani attempted to defend Lauren "Well, I called Y/N first. It's not like she'd bad either, she's actually really nice except when she's joking around but we all do that to each other" She explained how her, Lauren and I have been amongst each other so far.

"Yeah, in fact she was the one that was worried that I was the creep" Lauren giggled in front of her siblings. Suddenly the girls were awhing for some reason.

"What happened?" I asked Lauren. She stayed silent, lifting her index finger to her lips attempting to make everyone be quiet.

"WELL LAUREN STARTED BLUSHING AFTER SHE GIGGLED" Dani yelped after I heard a smack against what I'm guessing was her. The girls bursted into laughter together.

"Dani, shut your yap" Katherine chuckled, trying to prevent Dani from getting herself into trouble with Lauren.

"Well" Lisa grabbed Lauren's phone and squinted at the screen. "Is she frozen-"
I waved to her while trying not to seem too eager, giving her the answer to her question.
"Oh, Well!" She smiled "Hey Y/N!" She waved, repeatedly interrupting herself. "I'm Lisa-" She placed her hand on her chest "It's nice to meet ya- We're bestfriends now. Bye." Before I had a chance to respond, she waved once again then passed the phone back to her little sister. Lauren let me see the whole group of girls so I can understand what's going on better.

"I don't know about this" Christina thought out loud. Katherine nodded her head in agreement.