5

Y/N's POV

I looked out the window from my bed. I thought back to when I woke up to remember what time it was. 9 AM. My mom came into my room at like 10 then. It's 12 now. I'm missing something. Y/IBF/N! I TOTALLY FORGOT TO TEXT HER BACK. PLUS SHE WAS AN OLD CIMORELLI FAN BEFORE... so maybe I should tell her what happened so far.

I switched over to instagram and texted my internet best friend on dms.

You: Y/IBF/N
IBF: HAIII
You: GUES WHATS
You: GUES WHAT*
You: GUESS WHAT*
IBF: WHAT
You: YK HOW THAT WAS THE WRONG NUMBER
IBF: Yeah
You: GUESS WHO THEY SAY THEY ARE?
IBF: Who
You: BABY LAUREN
IBF: .
You: What
IBF: Lauren.
You: ...
You: Do you not remember?
IBF: it's not ringing a bell.
You: LAUREN CIMORELLI
You: YK? MY WIFE?
IBF: Ohhhh
IBF: Man.
You: What
IBF: I'm dumb💀😂
You: Yeah but me too so😘
IBF: LMAOO
IBF: Anyway how do you know it's her?
You: Well-
You: You see..
You: I don't.
IBF: BAHAHAH
You: AYE ITS NOT FUNNY BUT LIKE WHAT IF IT IS
IBF: How are you gonna find out?
You: That. I do not know yet. But I'll figure it out soon.
IBF: Well goodluck with that Y/N. Imma take a nap
You: You woke up like 2 hours ago
IBF: IM TIREDD
You: YOU'RE ALWAYS TIRED.
IBF: YEAH AND
You: OKAY GO SLEEP💀😂
IBF: THANK YOU.

I smile at my bestfriend being the same old her. I close instagram and I see a notification from an unknown number.

Them: It's Dani
You: Oh Hi Dani
Them: Call me
You: What?
Them: Yeah, I want to see if you're a creep or not
You: Ummm right now?
Them: While Lauren's not here.
You: UHH OKAY HOLD ON
You: Let me change youe contact and get ready. What do you want your name to be
You: YourI*
You: Your* shoot💀
Them: Dani😏🧡 How about u
You: Okay and Y/N💭
Them: Mysterious, I like it.

I quickly edit Dani's name to "Dani😏🧡" and then try to look presentable to her. I turn off my phone and run to my closet.

"How am I feeling todayyy.." I search through my closet, as in a dating app swiping left and right. The thought made me giggle to myself.
I picked out a black In N Out shirt and rolled up the sleeves 3 times then slipped into some adidas track pants with white stripes then I went into the bathroom to brush my hair. After I was done, I stared at myself in the mirror.

"A snapback would complete this" I ran back into my room and grabbed a snapback off my wall of hats and put it on. I jumped on my bed and picked up my phone. The first app I went on was IMessages and texted Dani.

You: Yo Dani the baddie
Dani😏🧡: Hey, you ready?
You: Ya, call me

(Yall go on my instagram to see an edit I made for this chapter. It will really help yall imagine this facetime call better so I highly recommend it to you @laurencimswife/@rippincimorelli)

Dani's caller ID pops up on my screen along with the facetime icons. I accepted the call and soon I see Dani's face pop up on my screen.

"-I just really want a bagel" Dani looks at the camera "A bajeyo" She stated while I was starstruck. I was calling one of my idols.

"Well, hello to you too Dani." I giggled at her

"Oh right, sorry" She laughed. "I was talking to Lauren" I pretended to act unaware as I showed my ceiling to her.

"Is she a creep like I think?" Dani nodded to the camera.

"She's a little rat"

"Dani!" Lauren's voice echoed in the room they were in. Dani started giggling. I knew it was her already but I had to act like I didn't know.

"Who's that?" I asked Dani.

"That's Lauren." Dani lifted her camera over her head to reveal Lauren walking behind her.