28

4 Months Later

Y/N's POV

I haven't spoken to Lauren since last night. I haven't told anyone about this and Lauren doesn't know why..well uhhhmm hopefully at least but she'll find out about it soon enough.

"Guess who's cooking" Lisa lifted her free hand up, while her other hand was pouring out pasta into a pot then looked at the camera.

"Good lookin" Lisa focused on the pasta again. "I'm making pasta" She paused "And chicken!"

Lisa put down her box that the pasta dropped out from. "Cause what else do I ever cook?"
The short haired girl began snapping "I only.. cook Pasta and Chicken" She crossed her wrists, making an "X" then chuckled to herself.

Go on my Instagram account to see this
part's FaceTime edit! I hope you like it!
@laurencimswife

"You're weird.." I stared in awe at Lisa.

"I am, and you love it" Lisa crossed her arms with a smirk on her face. I nodded to her in agreement as I turned to my laptop to continue scrolling through YouTube. Cimorelli had covered most of my screen since they were the most relevant to me. My eyes roamed around the screen to finally find fetus Lauren.

"Oh my gosh, I love her and I'm marrying her"

"That's a mood" Lisa glanced beside her to search for something on the counter. "Yo, Y/N"

"I know and Yo, Lisa" I looked at the screen

"When are you gonna turn on your camera, freak?" Lisa questioned me. I scoffed to her

"Never. I'm a mystery that you'll fall in love with. You're the mom and I'm the dad. Oh and Charles is our son" I nodded confidently

"Oh my gosh, you're so weird!" Lisa laughed, then burped "What the rip" out.

"Wha!- Says you!" I giggled, watching her make her food. "You made a song about chicken and pasta.. soo" I shrugged to her, raising my eyebrows. Lisa turned from her pot to attmept to glare at me through the camera, but all that she could possibly see was a black screen. After I decided to turn my camera on for the girl.

"Well..ANYWAYS..." Lisa watched her food then peered up at her phone "You know what we haven't talked about?" She stared at me.

"What?" I asked not really paying attention cause I was on YouTube. She bit into something, but I wasn't sure what.

"Your love life-" I cut Lisa off there

"There's a reason" I looked straight at my laptop screen so that Lisa didn't think I was doing anything.

"Why?" She chomped on whatever she was snacking on and I still couldn't tell what it was

"Don't have one" I stared ahead, and pretended to wipe a single tear off my cheek then sniffled.

"OOOHHH YOU SOUND LIKE LAUREN" My jaw dropped before I bursted into inevitable laughter. I clenched my fist on my chest, banging my other hand on the desk, laughing.

"Oh my gosh Lisa! You're so mean" I said in fragments because of my unstable breathing.

"I'm not me-" Lisa was cut off by something.

"-Did you call me?" Lisa turned around, so I only saw the back of her body and a bit of the side of her face. It was Lauren's angelic voice

I sighed in awh, cause Lauren has my heart whether she wants it or not. My vision was focused on Lauren, I still saw Lisa shrug to her.

"Oh! No sorry!" Lisa looked at the camera, to me to tell her what to say. She was looking nervous and desperate but I simply shrugged. "I..uh- was mentioning you for reference."

".." There were a few seconds of silence. "Hm..okay, well..-Oh! Um, have you spoken to Y/N? I texted her hours ago but she hasn't answered yet..which isn't like her" Lisa glanced at me on her screen. I guess Lauren couldn't see me. I shook my head to Lisa when she had looked over at her camera once again.

"Uhh! No, I haven't. Sorry" I didn't hear anything after that except footsteps.